JEALOUS MUCH?

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Sungyeol and you were inside your room, helping you practice the telekinesis (A/N: The one on the chapter before this.), Infinite was at the study room.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun sitting on the couch, Dongwoo and Hoya were lying on the floor, Myungsoo was sitting on top of the couch and Sungjong was sitting on top of the table.

 

“Ya. I think…I think Sungyeol hyung likes Minsu.” Sungjong started a conversation. “Who wouldn’t like her? Babo.” Hoya hissed back. “Ani! It’s different! I mean, like as in he’s falling for her or something..” He continued. “I think I’m falling for her too..” Dongwoo then butted in. “YA!” Hoya smacked him at the back of his head. “What’s that for?!” He asked. “You know it’s prohibited for us to love the Princess. Stop dreaming!” Hoya replied.

 

The room then was filled with silence.

 

“Sungyeol will be in trouble if he’s really falling for her.” Sunggyu then speaks up. “But, it’s not only him! I think I’m falling too!” Woohyun whined. “AISH!” Myungsoo then smacked his head. “I am too!” He furrowed his eyes at Woohyun.

 

“GUYS!” Sunggyu shouted. “Just stop. Stop all your feelings. We can’t let anyone fall for her, even your selves. Try to control your emotions.” He added.

 

Sungyeol then entered the room. He then noticed that everyone was staring at him. He slowly walks towards the table and took a seat with their eyes still following his every move.

 

He then furrowed his eyes towards each one of them and let out a smirk as he lean back on the chair. “Tttss… Jealous much?” He then gulps water from the bottle.

 

“Ya. Don’t dare lay a finger on her. You know that it can’t be!” Sunggyu raised his voice causing Sungyeol to smirk again.

 

He then stood up from his seat and walk towards Sunggyu. He leans forward to his face as it was only inches apart. “Ottoke? Even our lips already touched.” He smiled and back away and went out of the room. “YA! SUNGYEOL! COME BACK HERE!!” Sunggyu stood up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter