MY SON

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Here…” P.O slid your food towards you. “I don’t wanna eat…” You hissed. “Ya. Don’t tell me you’re still hyperventilating?! You’ve just ate once before!” You look away from him not caring what he was saying. “AISH! ZICO HYUNG!!” He called out for Zico.

 

Soon after, Zico went in. The both of you met eyes but you just blink and look at the other side. He can still say that you can never forgive him. He felt culpable at the moment. But then, thinking about what he has to do, he have again, no other options but to obey.

 

“Hyung! Make her eat! She doesn’t want to eat again!” P.O whined. Zico walk up to you calmly, “You should eat. You’ve already look thinner than before..”

 

“Before? What before? Do we have any ’before’ before? You call what happened between us two years ago ‘before’? Pssh….” You smirked.

 

“H…h..hyung…she knows already?! Her memory is back?!”

 

“So all of them also knows… You really broadcasted it huh? I bet Sungyeol also knows it that’s why he toyed with me..”

 

“Sungyeol knows? Hyung! You told me he doesn’t know who the heck is your girl before?!” Your eyes then flustered to P.O. *Sungyeol doesn’t know anything??!*

 

“I’ve told him just recently… He even lifts me up by my collar..” He whispered to P.O but you’ve heard all of it but pretended you didn’t.

 

*Sungyeol really dose care for me? He isn’t lying when he said he wanted to protect me? But, why did he bring me here?!! If he really cares about me that much, he wouldn’t thought of capturing me in the first place!*

 

“……after bringing the Princess here, he even threatened me that he would get her back and turns his back on us.” He continued as you eavesdrop carefully.

 

“Sungyeol is really something. At least now, he’s with us..” They both nodded.

 

You started to tear up at Zico’s confession. Now at this point, you trusted him more than ever.

 

Just then at the exact moment, Sungyeol came in. “Oh! We’re just talking about you!” P.O happily pointed him. You were about to stood up and ran to him but you remembered that you can’t, being in a cell can’t let you do that.

 

You slowly walk up to the metal bars and rested your hands on it. Your eyes and Sungyeol’s met. He gave you an intense gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter