WE DID FIND HER!

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Infinite and you arrive at BTD. They led you the way into the castle. You look around and were astonished by the castle. *I never knew that castles like this really do exist.*

 

You followed them into a huge hall.

 

At the end of the hall, Leehun was standing and smiling brightly as you near him. As you were in front of him, he introduced himself and bowed to you. “Ani…you don’t have to.” You murmured. “It’s necessary since you’re our princess.” He answered. “But…” You scratched your head. “Don’t worry, you’ll get use to it.” He smiled.

 

Infinite then led you into your room. “WOAH!” Your eyes widen and your jaw drop upon seeing it. “This room is too huge. I can…I can just have a regular one..” You murmured and they all laugh. “Rest well our Princess!” They ignored your request and just, vanish off.

 

You step inside the room and tour around. It has huge brick walls and a huge bed with the canopy over it and a huge stone window facing upon it.

 

From the window, you can see the whole town. It was like you’re in a fairytale.

 

Slowly, a tear run down from your eye as you smile. *I’ll do the best I can do for these people. I’ll protect this world as much as I can.*

 

You wash up and rested.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Block B went back to HALO and was called immediately by Cho PD.

 

“Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter