BREAKFAST

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week has passed and you were inside your room, fixing yourself. *I can do this.* You took a deep breath.

 

“Let’s go..” Hoya opened the door for you and led you out to the plaza. “Don’t worry. They’ll accept you.” He murmured. “But…what if they didn’t..” You asked. “Trust me. They will.” He smiled as the two of you went out and stood beside the platform.

 

Leehun handed his hand over you. “Come on..” He smiled as you took his hand and led you at the center of the platform.

 

You stood straight and look out how huge the crowd is. You swallowed hard and your whole body as already shaking from nervousness.

 

“Okay…First things first. I’m sorry if I only present the Princess to you today. I know you all have wanted to see her long time ago but things get complicated. Well, now here she is, Princess of BTD.”

 

He step beside you and slowly pushed you forward. “Go on..say something..” Leehun smiled.

 

“Uhmm…Annyeong…” You scratched your head. “I really don’t know wha…what to say here but…but I just wanted all of you to know th….that I’ll do my best being your Princess.” You stuttered and bit your lip.

 

You look over to Infinite who was beside the platform. *You can do it!* they pump their fist high for you. You smiled and look again at the crowd.

 

“I promise. I promise that I will risk my life for all of you. I don’t know how to go about it but, that’s my promise…okay…thank you..” You bowed to them and rushed over to Infinite.

 

“That was good.” Woohyun complimented. “What’s good about it? She keeps stuttering.” Sungyeol hissed from the back. You furrowed your eyes over him. *STUPID.* He then just smirked.

 

“Don’t listen to him. He’s just really stupid.” Sunggyu added. You laughed, “I know right!”

 

You look over to him again but noticed that he wasn’t already there. “W..where did he go?” You asked. “Molla. You’ve been here for a long time now, you should know that Sungyeol is always like that.” Dongwoo responded. “Well, yeah.. He doesn’t really like this kind of stuffs..” You nodded.

 

Infinite and you then went to the mountains to train you again.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Zico, Cho PD is calling for you.” Kyung knock on his door. “Araso.” He then went to Cho PD’s room.

 

“Wae?” He asked. “I heard that BTD now knows who their princess is. It’s about time we get her..” He smirked. Zico paused for a bit and sighed before continuing.

 

“W…wh..when..” He stuttered. “Go ask your brother when is the perfect time for it. He’ll surely know. He’s always just beside her..” Cho PD smirked again.

 

“But…he’ll get discovered.” Zico protested. “Don’t worry. It’s also about time for him to come back here. I really miss your brother so much!” He laughs.

 

“N..n..ne..” Zico bowed and left.

 

He went out to the forest in the middle of the night so no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter