GET HER. CAPTURE HER.

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Get her. Capture her.

 

These words kept ringing inside Sungyeol’s head. A part of him wants to antagonize it but the other wants to abide it.

 

Do it, or else…..

 

*AISH! WHY ARE THEY MAKING ME LIKE THIS!* He sat on his bed not sure what will he do.

 

Eventually, he walk up silently in your room an stand next to you while you were deep asleep. *Minsu-ah. Mianhae, but I have to do this.*

 

He then leans in to carry you but then you woke up. “Oh. Sungyeol, wae?” You asked as you rubbed your eyes.

 

You cannot see his face clearly in the dark but you can see his sparkling eyes as if tears are gonna fall from it sooner. “Are you okay? Are you crying?” “Mianhae….you shouldn’t have trust me in the first place…” He whispered.

 

“Ya. What are you talking—“

 

He swiftly picked you up. “YA!!” You screamed but it was too late. He already passes the portal leading the both of you in HALO.

 

You were dread in shock as why he was acting this way. The person you trust the most suddenly betrayed you.

 

He then put you down in a dungeon and locked you up. “SUNGYEOL-YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!! LET ME OUT!” You shouted as tears swell your eyes.

 

“Jeongmal…mianhae…” He turned his back on you and just suddenly vanished through the dark corner.

 

“Ya..YAAA!!” You screamed and tried to shook the metal bars with your strength only to find out it doesn’t work. “What’s happening?! Why can’t I use my powers?!! WHY?!!”

 

You shook it again but it was just the same, nothing happened. “wae…..wae….” You cried as you slid downwards and hug your knees and just sob until you collapse on the cold, stone floor.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“I’ll wake the Princess!!” Sungjong stood up from his seat while the others were already having their breakfast. “Wake Sungyeol too.” “Araso!”

 

Sungjong first went to Sungyeol’s room. Ironically, he didn’t found the both of you. *Where are they?!*

 

“HYUNG!” He came running towards the dining hall. “MWO?! IT’S JUST MORNING AND YOU’RE SHOUTING ALREADY.” Sunggyu blurted. “Princess….Sungyeol….THEY ARE MISSING! I CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE!”

 

Infinite then began searching throughout BTD, unfortunately, there was no trace of the both of you.

 

“Who are you looking for? The Princess? Or perhaps my brother?” Zico suddenly appeared behind them.

 

“NEON!” Sunggyu clench his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter