INFINITE

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up and got ready for school. Your parents drop you off and they head for work just across the street.

 

“Minsu! YA!” Hanmi shouted at you and runs towards you. “MWO?!” “Your parents got angry at you, right? Right?!” She then laughs. “Ani!” You defended. “Pfftt….Whatever…” She flips her hair.

 

The both of you walk towards your room. Just then, while walking at the hallway, 7 guys appeared at the other side of the hallway, opposite from you.

 

Hanmi stopped walking and just frozed. “Oh. My. God.” She murmured. You then stopped walking and look at where she was looking. You then saw the 7 guys. “KKYYAA!!! THEY’RE SO HOTT!!! Minsu!! I guess they’re the new students!!! LOOK! Aren’t they beautiful?! WWAAAHHH!!!” She keeps blabbering.

 

“INFINITE!!!” Other girls started to scream also. *Infinite? Who are they?*

 

“Ya! Hanmi! Who exactly are they?”

 

“I don't know! But I don’t care! I’m in love with them! INFINITE!!” She screamed also. *AISH!*

 

You then just walk away but then, you bumped onto one of them. “Oh. Mian..hae..” You bowed and look up to him. His eyes was sparkling and your heart thumped that made you blush. He then glared at you and walks off.

 

Hanmi runs to you. “Ya! Are you okay?” You were still staring at him from his back view. “YA!” She shouted that made you snap back to your senses. “o..oh.. why?” “Aish. LET'S GO! We’re gonna be late!” She drags you to the classroom.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Classes starts but then, your teacher told you all that you’ll have 2 new classmates today. “Okay, you may now come in.” She ordered and the both of them come in and introduced themselves.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida.” “Annyeong, Lee Sungyeol imnida.” They bowed.

 

Then they sat on the back since it was the only seats left unoccupied.

 

As for the other Infinite members, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu were also seniors but in different classrooms. Sungjong was the only one at the junior level.

 

Your teacher then continued the lesson.

 

You keep looking at the back peeking at them however, they sometimes would notice you so you immediately looks away like nothing had happened.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Break time comes so you and Hanmi went to the cafeteria.

 

You then saw the 7 of them at one table. *I feel like I saw them somewhere before.* “YA!” Hanmi tapped you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter