STRANGE

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are they all ready?” Leehun asked Zico as he nodded. Yes, their attack will be early in the morning, where people were still deeply asleep.

 

 “Good. Let’s get going and give them a little surprise.” Leehun smirked.

 

“But…what about Sungyeol?” Zico asked. “He dared turn his back on his family, then, we cannot do anything about it.” Leehun coldly answered and walks out.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

A peaceful Saturday morning awaken you up. A ray of sunlight enters the window and shines through the 8 of you. But will that peace remain throughout the morning?

 

You sat up from the bed and stretched your arms. You rubbed your eyes and crawl down from the bed carefully as to not wake Infinite up.

 

You peek through the window to take a good view of the city but it turns out strange unlike the other days.

 

At this time of the hour, there are already people that pass by and vendors setting up their stalls on the street. The strange thing here is, no one, as in no one went out. *Why aren’t there any people in the streets?*

 

Curious, you walk to Sunggyu and poke his cheeks to wake him up and ask him why there are no people outside today. Being the eldest in Infinite, he must know every occasion and event that happens at BTD.

 

 “Ya..ya..” You keep whispering but he didn’t flinch. You keep poking him and slowly, his eyes flung open. But then, it suddenly closes. He turns around and continues to sleep. *AISH! Nevermind.*

 

You slowly walk out of the room to go out in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter