BABO

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzZzzz……

 

“Princess…..” Sungjong tries to wake you up. “Princess, wake up.” He shook your hand.

 

Your eyes began to open. First, your eyesight was blurry. You then rub your eyes and it became clearer. You then saw Sungjong smiling and waving at you with his face only inches from you. Your eyes grew wider.

 

You then suddenly sat up. “Breakfast is already served! Come! I'll lead you the way.” He requested. You then followed him.

 

You arrived at the dining hall. Leehun and Infinite were there already. “Take a sit.” Leehun smiled at you. “Ne.”

 

You sat in between Hoya and Dongwoo. “Did you have a good sleep?” Hoya asked. “Well, kind of. I’m still not use to it.” You shyly smile. “Don’t worry. You’ll get use to it.” Dongwoo added. You smiled and nodded.

 

“Eat many, araso? Since after, Infinite will teach you how to control your power.” Leehun murmured. “Yeh? Uhm.mm… araso…” You then eat.

 

After eating, you and Infinite headed out on an open field just behind the castle. It was huge and you can see mountains from afar. “WOAH! So beautiful!” You chuckled. “You’re still the most beautiful, Princess!” Woohyun commented and they all agreed. You just laughed.

 

“Ya! Stop it! We have to teach her!” Sunggyu ordered them to stop laughing and he gaze at you and walk towards you. He leans towards your face and just stared at you. You lean back and look away from him.

 

Sunggyu then leans away. “She still doesn’t know what she can do.” Sunggyu murmured. “How did you know?” You asked. “It’s obvious.” You then scratch your head. “Then, how can I know?”

 

“First thing, of course, concentration. Look into my eyes.” You then look into Sunggyu’s eyes.

 

Then, images flashes into your mind. “Concentrate harder.” He murmured. Now, videos flashes. It was his past, you can see his parents, and how they died. You then look away and blinked. “See? Just concentration and you’ll be able to do a lot of things.” He winked.

 

“ME! ME ME ME!!” Sungjong raises his hands and dashes towards you and leans closer to you. “Can you hear what I’m thinking? Huh? Huh?” He cutely asked. You started to concentrate. *Im Mimsu is so pretty. Princess is so pretty. I wanna be her bestie.* You then heard.

 

“Uhmm..it’s okay now. I heard it.” You lean back and he smiled. “So, do you agree to it?” He asked. “Please?...” Dongwoo then grab him. “Ya! Don’t make her confuse!” he drags him away from you.

 

“Catch!” Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed and as you look to your left, a sword was speeding up your way. “Ah!” You screamed and dod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter