I WAS JUST JOKING

BTD: A Princess of an Unknown World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunlight creeps up to your face.

 

You blink your eyes and slowly opened it. You were lying on the ground with Sungyeol’s long sleeve shirt on you to keep you warm.

 

You then sat up and rub your eyes. You look around and cannot spot Sungyeol. “Sungyeol?” You murmured. You then stood up and walk a bit. “Sungyeol? Ya. Where are you? SUNGYEOL?!”

 

You started to get worried as you cannot see him.

 

“Wae?” An answer then echoed. You turn around and saw him. “WAH!” You then covered your eyes as you see him topless. You look away and removed his shirt and you and reach it out for him.

 

“He…he…here. Go dress.” You murmured as your eyes kept close. He reached for it and get dressed. “Thank you for keeping me warm…and..where did you go?” You then look to him.

 

“I was shouting your name and you just appeared just now! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!” You complained. “I found the route home…” He blurted. “Ah..so that’s why…sorry again…I didn’t mean to get mad..I was just…” He then cuts your sentence as he grabs your hand and drags you away.

 

Soon, the two of you reached the castle.

 

“WAHH!” You left out a huge sigh of relief. “Gomawo..” You then hug Sungyeol. He smiles at your sudden act and hugs you back.

 

“PRINCESS!” Sungjong then saw you. You suddenly let go of Sungyeol and back away from him. Sungjong stared for a while at Sungyeol before hugging on to you. “PRINCESS!! I REALLY MISSED YOU?!! I’M SORRY WE DIDN’T TAKE CARE OF YOU!” He sobs.

 

Infinite then appeared and was glad you are back. Myungsoo then grabs Sungjong away from you. “YA! WHAT’S WRONG HUGGING HER?!” Sungjong whines. “It’s wrong cause it is supposed to be me.” Myungsoo was about to hug you too when Sunggyu stopped them. So they just stood from the side and frowned.

 

“Princess, we’re sincerely sorry about everything………….” He kneeled before you. You pulled him up. “Ya. It’s okay. It’s over, I’m here already. Don’t worry, okay?” You smiled at him and he can’t help but to smile back at you.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

After eating, Sunggyu told you to rest as you might have been tired but you insisted on going through with your training. “We have almost taught you the basics. As for your other powers, only you will be able to know. Each one of us have their own different powers, you should also look into yours of what it can do.” Hoya explained.

 

You then started to think about it. *Woah! That’s COOL!* “Ne! It’s really cool!” Woohyun exclaimed. “Can’t you stop reading my thoughts! Pssh..” You whined. “Here.” Sunggyu handed you a big, thick book. “These are all the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter