Nine

Destiny

Changjo's POV:

I smirked as I watched Hyejin walk out of the auditorium. She was so innocent, so easy to deceive.

"Did you get the picture?"

Ricky popped out from behind the stage curtains.

"Yea, I got them. But Changjo... I don't really think this is a good idea."

"It will be when Hyejin is mine again."

"But how are we going to distribute the picture?"

"I have an extra phone in my backpack with a new number. Send it to everyone in my contact list. It'll spread around from there."
 

Hyejin's POV:

When the tears had finally dried out, I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up a little. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I sighed. Turning on the sink, I splashed some water onto my face and then dried my face with some paper towels.

Exhausted, I walked to Myungsoo's room and sat in there alone. My mind was buzzing with thoughts. Did I still like Changjo? But I was pretty sure I liked Myungsoo. Then what did the kiss mean? Tired from arguing with myself, my legs seemed to stand up by themselves. Without knowing it, I ended up in Changjo's dance room. 

Taking cautious steps, I touched the mirror in front of me. It was strange, seeing myself like this. Since three of the walls were covered in mirrors, it was like I had multiple copies of myself. From the corner of the mirror, I saw a hint of a black shirt. Turning around, I was greeted by a curious Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo... What are you doing?"

"Well, I came looking for you. When I came back to the lunchroom, Hoya told me that he saw you going somewhere with Changjo. When I found you, you were walking out of my guitar room and so I decided to follow you here."

"Oh..."

He noticed the guilty expression on my face.

"Is there something wrong Jin? What happened? Was it Changjo? I'll kill him."

I shook my head sadly.

"He's not the problem, I am."

Myungsoo paused his rant and looked at me questioningly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I... I can't do this anymore. We should break up."

He looked at me bewildered.

"Is this a joke? We've been going out for about two hours now. This is one sick joke Jin."

I smiled at him sadly.

"It's not a joke, sadly. I'm not worth it, Myungsoo. I'm really not."

Stepping towards me, he grabbed my hand.

"What are you talking about?"

"I did something bad, Myungsoo. Something you would never forgive me for."

"What is it?"

"... I'll tell you when the time comes."

Quickly, I pulled my hands away and ran for it. For once in my life, I had found a guy that showed affection towards me, took care of me, and stood up for me. And I blew it within two hours of our relationship. That had to be a record.

Myungsoo's POV:

I stared at Jin's running state. The moment she told me she did something bad, I knew it had to be something with Changjo. Panicking, I ran around the building looking for him.

Finally, I saw him standing by himself right outside of the auditorium. Furiously, I stomped up to him. When he saw me, he smirked.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite hyung, L."

"Cut the crap Changjo. Just tell me what you did to Jin."

He laughed at me.

"You'll find out soon enough."

I guess I did.

After fifth hour, Ricky came running up to me.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something important."

I wasn't particularly close with Ricky, but I liked him better than most of the Teen Top members.

"What is it?"

"Well... It has something to do with your girlfriend."

"Jin?"

He nodded.

"Tell me."

"Well... This is pretty hard to explain."

"Just spit it out."

"Ok, ok. So Changjo brought Hyejin into the auditorium with her. He kept talking about how she was just being delusional about liking you..."

"Is that it?"

Ricky sighed.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase. Changjo made Jin kiss her. But before you go crazy, I just want you to know that she didn't exactly try her hardest to pull away. I just wanted you to know that."

I took a step back and hit my back into the wall. Was this the bad thing she had done? If it wasn't, then she was already killing me.

"Oh.. And... Here's a picture. Changjo wanted me to spread it around, but I thought it would be on my conscience forever. Here. Take the phone. I'll just say I lost it."

He handed me a black iPhone and sure enough, there was a picture of Changjo and Jin doing the unmentionable.

Still trying to take in his words, I ran into my guitar room and slammed the door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin's POV:

A couple of days had passed. During that time, I didn't go to school. Surprisingly, there were no calls or visits from Myungsoo, which, to be honest, I did expect.

It was the third night when the doorbell rang while I was drinking a glass of water. Thinking it would be my pizza delivery, I opened the door to find a solemn Myungsoo. Without letting me speak, he made his way into my house and sat down on the couch after taking off his shoes. Cautiously, I followed after him.

"Myungsoo... What are you doing here?"

"I heard."

My body immediately froze.

"Heard what?"

"About your kiss with Changjo."

Shocked, the glass slipped from my hand. Myungsoo immediately jumped up and started to clean up the glass. After snapping out of the shock, I kneeled and started to help. While picking up some glass pieces, I cut my finger.

"Ow!"

Myungsoo looked at my finger and immediately it. Blushing, I turned away as he cleaned up the blood.

"Go sit over there."

I nodded and waited for him to finish. When that was done, he took a seat across from me. We didn't talk, but simply stared at each other.

"So... What now?"

He continued to stare at me and I became a little uncomfortable.

"Myungsoo?"

"Call me L."

Hearing the words immediately made my heart sink.

"L... What now?"

"Let me just ask you one question."

I nodded.

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"The kiss. Be honest."

I stared at him awkwardly and looked down when I nodded. Hearing him sigh, I looked up to see him about to leave.

"Well I guess that's it."

"What is?"

"Us. I guess we're really over."

That was it. Right after the words were said, he walked out.