Eight

Destiny

Hyejin's POV:

When we slowly pulled away, I bit my lip while looking down at the ground. I didn't want Myungsoo to see how much I was blushing right now.

"So... I'm guessing this wasn't your first kiss?"

I looked at Myungsoo.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, didn't you and Changjo... you know?"

I laughed.

"No, I never kissed Changjo. He always said that he was waiting for the perfect moment and I always thought he was just trying to be romantic. I was just hopelessly head over heels for him at the moment."

"Oh..."

Myungsoo looked down and started fiddling with his fingers.

"Is something wrong Myungsoo?"

"Well... It's just that... I don't think you're really head over heels for me..."

I pinched his cheek while giggling.

"You really think I wouldn't be even though I let you take my first kiss?"

For the first time ever, I saw Myungsoo blush. It was a deep red shade.

"Oh my gosh! What's this? Is the famous L blushing?"

He quickly put on his poker face and then smirked.

"Oh, please. Like I didn't see that blush when we pulled apart."

Noticing that my eyes were widening, Myungsoo chuckled.

"Then Myungsoo... Can I ask you a question?"

"Yea. Go ahead."

"Who's your first kiss?"

"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded. For some reason, I was getting nervous. I knew I would be jealous the moment I heard the person's name.

"You."

He pecked my lips lightly and I blushed brightly. Myungsoo stood up and then offered me a hand. I took it and we were on our way back to school. Trying to use up as much time as possible together, we walked really slowly. In the middle of our walk, I looked up at Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo... What exactly are we now?"

"Us?"

I nodded.

"We're going out."

I looked at him surprised.

"What? It was going to happen anyways."

We both laughed.

"But... What is everyone at school going to say?"

"Who cares what they say? As long as we're happy."

I smiled and continued to look forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we walked into the lunchroom together, time seemed to stop. Everyone paused what they were doing to look at us. It was mostly because our fingers were interlocked.

"Just ignore them," he whispered into my ear.

I nodded while grabbing a tray of food. As usual, I grabbed some food for Myungsoo to eat.

When we sat down at Infinite's table, people slowly went back to their business. Of course, now they were gossiping about me and Myungsoo.

"Oohh, the lovely couple has arrived."

The whole table laughed while Myungsoo shot a glare at Dongwoo.

"Shut up, hyung."

"Now, now. You knew this was going to happen before you even came into the lunchroom."

Myungsoo nodded his head admittingly.

In the middle of my meal, Myungsoo poked my face lightly with his finger. I turned around and a kiss landed on my cheek.

"Ugh, not here you guys. Not until I get a girlfriend myself," Woohyun whined.

Myungsoo chuckled and then turned his attention back to me.

"Hey, I'm going to go feed Soomin. Stay here and finish your meal."

I nodded and watched as Myungsoo got up and walked out of the lunchroom. Feeling a little lonely without him, I started to eat my meal again. Eventually, I became full and just stared down at my tray.

"Do you want me to throw that away for you?"

I looked up and saw Changjo pointing at my tray. Catching me by surprise, I nodded without even knowing it. He took it and walked over to the nearest trash can. Then he returned to the table.

"Do you think we can talk for a second?"

"I don't know... L might -"

"Just for a second. Besides, what's he going to do? You guys are already dating."

I thought about it for a minute, and then reluctantly nodded. Following him out of the cafeteria, we walked back into the auditorium that we talked in last week.

"What do you want now Changjo?"

I sat down in a chair and noticed that Changjo was slowly walking closer to me. Feeling a little bit uncomfortable, I quickly stood up and started to walk around the room, trying to look casual. I heard him sigh and turned around.

"Hyejin... Do you really think you like L?"

"What are you talking about? I know I like him."

"Are you sure it's not just because you want to make me jealous?"

To be honest, I had thought of that possibility, but after Myungsoo got mad at me about Doojoon, I realized just how much I really did like him.

"No. That's out of the question. I really like him... Way more than I've ever liked you."

He scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? You were hopelessly in love with me. You trailed me around everywhere, like a lost puppy."

Now I was starting to get angry.

"Shut up, Jonghyun. I'm not in the mood for your sass right now."

That seemed to shut him up right away. He knew I was angry whenever I called him Jonghyun.

He started to taking large strides towards me and I tried to walk away, but ended up getting cornered. My back was to the wall and Changjo's arms were blocking both direction. We were close, way too close. I didn't like it. It made me feel uncomfortable.

I could literally hear his heart beating. When he leaned in closer, I tried to push him away, but he had grown much stronger.

"Changjo. Stop."

"What makes you think I will?"

"Stop. This isn't right. I have a boyfriend now."

"Did you think that would stop me?"

"Changjo, please. Stop."

Now I was pleading him. I didn't want this, and I for sure didn't want to hurt Myungsoo either, but he didn't listen.

Changjo took his hand and started to caress my face. I froze in place, and he took the chance to force his lips onto mine. I squirmed and wiggled, trying to get out of his grasp, but he simply kept on going. I tried to yell at him, but he only took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. 

When the idea came to me, I kicked him as hard as I could. He pulled away while crying out in pain.

I glared at him as the tears started to drip down my face. Not wanting to deal with anymore, I headed towards the door. But right when I turned the doorknob, I heard Changjo say something.

"You can hate me as much as you want, and you can say how much you hated the kiss, but you and I both know you liked it. And you can't deny your feelings."

Without listening to another word, I ran out of the room and into an empty classroom. Leaning against the wall, I started to break out in tears. 

He was right. I did like the kiss.

But what did this mean about Myungsoo?