Six

Destiny

Hyejin's POV:

After my talk with Hoya ended, he went back to Dongwoo. In my opinion, they seemed to be best friends. Anyways, I turned my head, looking for Myungsoo. Noticing he was missing, I decided to walk out of the lunchroom to look for him. 

Right when I walked out, I noticed him talking with Changjo. Curious about their conversation, I hid behind the corner and listened to what they were saying.

"Oh, hyung. You're so funny. When will you wake up and realize that you like her?"

Myungsoo liked somebody? For some reason, I became a little nervous. Knowing that there was someone out there in Myungsoo's heart bothered me a little.

"What are you talking about? I've only known her for two days."

"It only takes a second to fall in love."

I peaked at Myungsoo and scanned his face. He looked serious. He seemed to really like this girl.

"But you know what hyung? For some strange reason, I'm starting to want Hyejin back. Just knowing that you like her makes me want to snatch her away from you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Me? Myungsoo liked me?

Knowing this, my heart started to beat a little faster and a huge smile was plastered against my face. To be honest, I did have something with Myungsoo, but I didn't exactly know what. Through this, I was able to figure out that I did have a little crush on him. As for Changjo, he would have no chance. I wasn't stupid enough to go back to him.

I laughed to myself and then ran back into the cafeteria. Sungjong looked at me questioningly because of my new giddyness, but he ignored it and went back to talking with Woohyun.

Eagerly, I looked towards the entrance, waiting for Myungsoo to come. After a while, it seemed like he wasn't going to be coming back in, so I was about to get up and look for him when he entered at the last second. He looked at me and I smiled. Deep down, I felt a little guilty. He was probably really worried. But I didn't want to risk letting him know that I had eavesdropped on their conversation.

Myungsoo took a seat next to me and stared.

"What's wrong Myungsoo?"

"Nothing... Hey Jin... Can I ask you a question?"

"Yea. Go ahead."

"Could I take you out somewhere today? Like... On a date?"

I giggled while blushing.

"Today? Don't you have to meet Infinite somewhere today?"

"Oh yea... What about Saturday?"

"I have to go my grandma's house over the weekend.

"Next Saturday?"

I could tell he was starting to get nervous. He must have thought that I was purposely trying to avoid a date with him, but I actually was really was busy. I still had some stuff to move from my old house and I needed to help my parents with my younger brother, Hyunjoon.

He looked at me, waiting for my reponse. I gave him a shy smile and nodded. He grinned back at me, looking excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past week and few days went by in a flash. The routine was pretty much the same for each day.

Every morning would start off with me meeting Myungsoo in his room. Then, we would walk around the school a little until it was time to go to first period. We would walk in together and talk some more during the class. As for second and third hour, we weren't in the same classes, but we did text each other when the teachers weren't looking. After that was lunch, and of course, we sat at Infinite's table. The rest of the school went by with me and Myungsoo stuck to each other like glue.

I had to say, even though it had only been a week, I felt like I had known Myungsoo forever. We really got to know each other. There was one day when he decided to ask me a million questions about myself, which I asked right back about him. It was fun, getting to know someone so personally.

Our relationship slowly progressed. Happily, it wasn't advancing towards a friendship, but to something more than that. I noticed that he was actaully flirting with me. Flirting. I didn't even know that was possibly for Myungsoo. Likewise, I guess I did flirt back. I couldn't help myself.

As for Changjo, I avoided him as much as possible. I did notice a change in his attitude though. He stopped flirting with other girls, just because he thought it would impress me. Every time I was alone, he would come up to me and spark up a conversation. Changjo always tried to flaunt his muscles in front of me or show off some dance moves, but that stuff didn't work on me. But no matter how I cold I was to him, he didn't get the hint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While getting ready for the date, I pondered what I should do. My conclusion was that I would tell Myungsoo what I had heard before between him and Changjo. But I would also tell him how I felt about him. Even if this relationship was moving way too fast, I knew it would work out. There was just a feeling inside of me.

Outfit and Hairstyle:

tumblr_mrc40qfkyW1rbrl6yo1_500.jpg

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkNkn-jMtj46NM_TEr-Bt

After the finishing touches, I pulled out my phone and waited for Myungsoo to call me. We had exchanged numbers during fifth hour at school.

When the text came telling me that he had arrived in front of my house, I checked myself in the mirror one last time. After that, I ran down the stairs and calmed myself down before opening the door. The moment I did, Myungsoo was in front of me, looking especially nice. His hair was spiked up and he was wearing something other than black. It looked a little strange but it was nice to see some change. Overall, he definitely looked attractive, even more than usual.

"You look really nice Jin."

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."

I smiled at him and he stuck his tongue out. After guiding me into his car, we drove off.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

I giggled. To be honest, when Changjo and I had dated, we never did anything special. The most we did was cuddle on his couch. And now, I regretted ever doing that with him.

The location was pretty close because we were soon at a fancy restaurant. I looked at Myungsoo worriedly.

"Myungsoo, you really didn't need to do this."

He smiled at me.

"I know. But I wanted to."

I blushed. I just simply couldn't help myself. His words just seemed to melt right through me.

After we were seated, Myungsoo excused himself to go to the bathroom.

About three minutes later, I felt someone's hands covering my eyes and I giggled.

"Myungsoo, I didn't know you were the type to do this."

The hands were lifted off and I turned around, shocked to find out that I wasn't him. It was Doojoon.

Myungsoo's POV:

I came out of the bathroom and started heading over to the table when I noticed that Jin was at the table with another guy. As I walked closer, I noticed that he kept touching her hair and hands. Feeling the anger bubbling inside of me, I clenched my fists and tried to calm myself down. The final straw happened when he pecked her cheek.

Stomping over, I pulled him up by the collar. Jin looked at me in surprise.

"Myungsoo! What are you doing?"

Without responding to her question, I punched his face as hard as I could.