Seven

Destiny

Hyejin's POV:

I watched in shock at the sight in front of me. I had never seen Myungsoo so angry before. Hurrying over to Doojoon, I grabbed his body and supported it, helping him get up. This seemed to make Myungsoo even angrier because he started yelling.

"I go to the bathroom for a few minutes and I come out to see you with another guy! I never took you as this kind of girl Jin."

"What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about?! I'm talking about him touching your hair, your hands, and giving you kisses. I don't know what you were thinking, but I'm not fine with that kind of girl."

He stomped out of the restaurant and I just stared at him in surprise. When I thought about it, he had every right to be angry. Of course, anyone in his position would misunderstand. Doojoon was my older cousin. We were really close which was why he even kissed my cheek. It was something we did starting from our childhood.

"Go after him, Hyejin."

I looked at Doojoon confused.

"Go. Don't just sit there. Do you really want to lose him over something stupid like this?"

Without another word, I ran out of the restaurant and looked for Myungsoo. When I couldn't find him, I started to panick. I checked the parking lot, and sure enough, his car was gone. Feeling tears drip down my face, I walked back into the restaurant to help Doojoon get back home.

We took a public bus and reached his house.

"Hey, are you sure you don't want to give him a call?"

"No... I think he needs some space right now. I'll tell him the truth when he calms down a little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit:

image001342835887248q8i845.jpeg

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrJnqM60ejD4do_RhRchE

Hairstyle:

Hair Bow With Curls

When I got to school on Monday, I expected Myungsoo to be a little calmer. That way, I would be able to tell him that Doojoon was my cousin and we would be able to get over this. I really didn't want to lose him. I guess knowing what it felt like to be abandoned by him made me realize just how much I liked him.

When I walked into his room, I saw him playing his guitar. He had bags under his eyes and I could tell he was feeling really depressed. His emotions didn't really give it away because he always had a poker face, but his music showed how he felt.

I slowly walked up to him, and he knew that I was in the room because the music stopped. He looked up at me and then looked away. Completely ignoring my presence, he packed up his guitar, slung it over his shoulder, and stood up to leave, but I blocked the doorway.

"Move."

He was being very cold. So cold. Colder than I had ever seen him.

"Myungsoo, don't you need to listen to my explanation first?"

I gave him a pleading look and he sighed while taking a step back.

"Whatever."

"Doojoon... The guy at the restaurant... He's my cousin."

I could tell he was surprised because his eyes widened.

"We're very touchy because it's just the way we were raised. We like to give each kisses and hugs and stuff like that, but it's only because we're family."

I looked at Myungsoo, wanting to see his reaction. His head lowered and he stared at the ground.

"Jin... I... I'm so sorry. I just thought that -"

Smiling, I brought him into a hug.

"It's fine. Anyone in your position would misunderstand. If I was you, I would be even angrier for sure. You were just kind enough to not do anything really mean to me."

He hugged me back and we slowly pulled away. Grinning at me, he locked his hand with mine and pulled me out of the room. Laughing, I followed along.

"Where are we going?"

"To finish our date."

"What?"

"Well, we didn't even get to have a proper first date. I want to redo it."

"But we have class."

"Since when have we ever cared?"

I laughed as we snuck out of the building. After making sure that no one was watching, we snuck out through the gates easily because it was pretty early. When we made it to the sidewalk, I noticed that his fingers were slowly slipping away. Right when that I happened, I hurriedly tightened my grip on his. He looked at me and I blushed. He smirked at me and tightened his grip too.

We finally arrived at a mini cafe. It was cute and homey. I loved the smell of the place. It smelled like a warm and toasty cup of coffee. He found us a table and left to get some drinks for us. I waited as I stared at his backside. 

How lucky was I? I landed a guy that was jealous for me, cared for me, and loving towards me. He always made sure I was fine with what he was doing, he always offered me something before letting himself have it, and he always made sure no one was bothering me. He was the total package. On top of that, his looks were killer. Being the captain of the lacrosse team was just a bonus.

When Myungsoo returned back to the table, he handed me a cute drink that had a heart in it made out of cream. I blushed and smiled to myself. I was always surprised whenever Myungsoo surprised me with small cheesy acts.

We made some small talk and finished our drinks. One our way out of the cafe, he offered to go to a nearby park. I nodded and we made our way. When we arrived he sat down on a park bench and patted the spot next to him. Smiling, I took the seat and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Taking the guitar off of his shoulder, he pulled it out of the case and started to strum some chords. 

"Myungsoo, can you play a song for me?"

"A song?"

I nodded.

He started to play some notes and they blended together into a beautiful song. Unlike his other songs, this one was lighter, more cheerful. It was almost like a lullaby. Loving the song, I turned my head around and stared at him. He had his eyes closed and looked serene. Smiling, I shyly gave him a small kiss on his cheek. His eyes immediately opened and he turned to look at me.

The music stopped and he leaned in closer. I shut my eyes, waiting. I didn't have to wait long because his lips were soon on top of mine.