29

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

 

Jungah sat beside her brother while Yejin plopped right across her.

“How are you feeling?” Kris asked.

“Alive.” She grinned back, Kris grunted. Jungah smiled then she stood up and sat on his lap.

“I’m okay, thanks for asking Li Jiaheng.”

“It’s good to see you can keep up with her, you don’t know how many guys almost had a panic attack just talking with her.” Yejin started. Kris smiled back.

“Well, it takes a lot of getting use to.” Kris nodded.

Jungah glanced at Seoyoung and Lay, then she grinned.

“Right, remember that time we went to that zoo, I think that was at Xiamen.”

“Yes, Laynicorn fell on the fish pond!” Yejin laughed.

Lay eyed the two girls warily, while Kris shook his head.

Jungah was at it again.

“Laynicorn?” Seoyoung echoed.

“It’s Yejin’s nickname for Yixing.” Luhan smiled.

Seoyoung looked away.

“Yes, and Yejin here fed the panda paper.” Lay shot back.

“I did not!” Yejin glared at him.

“You did, we were told of because of it.” Lay chuckled.

Jungah turned away as the two bantered and leaned her chin on Kris’s shoulder.

Ho ho.

 

“Yejin and Lay?” Kris asked as they walked towards the hotel, it was already late in the afternoon and the party was still going on, but the two decided to grab something to eat.

“Yixing’s first love is Yejin.” She chuckled.

“What perfect timing, don’t ya think?” Jungah mused.

“I know where this is going, Jungah. But…don’t you think-”

“Seoyoung, I think she’s hiding something.”  Jungah shook her head adamantly.

“She lied to Yixing, I must make her crack before anything else.” She added, Kris wrapped one arm around her.

“Will it be too much if I ask you to be careful? You just got in a car accident.” Kris chided.

“Well, maybe for you I’d reconsider.” She grinned. Kris frowned.

“I know I can be reckless at times, but I’ll keep that in mind.” Jungah smiled cheekily.

 

 

“Well, you are welcome-no, obliged to stay with us!” Jungah chirped as they started to eat dinner.

“Jungah, there’s thing they call hotels-”

“And most of them are owned by us, what’s the point?” Jungah raised one brow at her. Lay smiled and nodded.

“She has a point.” Luhan grinned.

Jinhee smiled at Yejin.

“It’s actually good to have you around, Jungah’s been…..weird lately.” Lay added.

Kris hid his smile as he chewed.

“Wha- Oh, hey Drag Racer!” Jungah stood up from her seat. Kris looked up, Yejin turned and glanced at the other male.

“Who is he?” She asked.

“He’s the spokesperson for the place, a professional drag racer.” Luhan explained, Yejin nodded then she turned to look at Khun again.

She chuckled to herself.

“Whats so funny, Lee?” Yixing asked.

Seoyoung looked away as she set down her utensils.

“Look at him, typical Jungah’s type. Tall, handsome and..sorry.” She bit her lip as she grinned at Kris.

“Well, you are like that too. Just saying.”

 

 

“It’s amazing right? The other suite was taken by Yejin.” Lay mused as he took Seoyoung’s hand. They were walking back to the hotel.

Seoyoung just nodded.

“She’s the only lady that can get along with mei, it’s good to have her back.”

Seoyoung closed her eyes briefly then she shook Lay’s hand off.

 

“Look, if you want to talk about her then go to her, Lay. I’m going to sleep.”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++