11

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

“She left?” Luhan blinked. Kris nodded.

“She said she’s at Jamsil.” Kris replied and put his phone back in his pocket. Jinhee frowned.

“Is she not feeling well?” She asked. Lay glanced up.

“She’s at the track, right ge?” Tao sat up. Kris nodded.

“I’ll go see jie jie, its been a while since I’ve been to the track.”

 

Khun glanced at Jungah, who was now strapped in her GTR, he couldn’t help but smirk at her. That was the feeling racing gave him, he turned his attention to the wheel of his Scion.

Then they both saw the flag being dropped.

The race began.

 

Kris leaned on his Murcielago as he watched the blue GTR and red Scion battle it out. Tao was chatting with Yongguk and Zelo.

“That’s our Jungie!” Himchan chuckled as the blue GTR crossed the finish line. Kris smiled.

From afar they could see Jungah slip down from the car with a triumphant smile on her face.

Then he saw Nichkhun open the door and he walked to her.

 

Khun shook his head.

She really is something.

“Nice race.” Jungah smiled and shook his hand. He chuckled.

“You should think about changing professions.” Khun said to her good-naturedly.

She chuckled.

“I’ll stick to corporate life.”

“Jie! That was great!” Tao jogged to them.

“You’re here?” She smiled at the younger male.

“Right, Khun this is Tao, Tao this is Khun, he’s a drag race and he’s our hotel’s spokesperson.”

Tao nodded and shook the other man’s hand.

“So, you left and preferred racing over us?” Kris grinned as he walked to the three. Khun blinked.

He’s here too?

He glanced at Jungah who just rolled her eyes at him.

“I couldn’t stand her.” She grumbled. Kris smiled then he glanced at Khun.

“Nice to see you.” Kris greeted.

“Same here, now I know why you went with the race track project.” Khun smiled. Kris chuckled.

“I spearheaded that project, don’t praise Kris.” Jungah shook her head.

“Well, if you say so.” Khun nodded.

“Jie, you left us! It’s gege’s birthday!” Tao whined. Khun glanced at the other male.

Why did it matter if Jungah left them on Kris’s birthday?

“I know, I’m sorry, di.” Jungah smiled and playfully punched his arm.

“One should never decline when offered to race.” Jungah chuckled, Kris shook his head and pulled her from Tao.

“Just like how one should never leave family behind.” Kris shot back with a teasing smile. Jungah rolled her eyes at him. Khun’s eyes widened, but then Jungah just glanced at her business partner pointedly.

“We need to go, do you know the way back?” Jungah asked him.

“Yes, I do. Have a nice day.

Kris was already making his way towards his car.

“You too, Drag Racer.”

 

 

“Tell me why.” Kris said as they entered the Xi household. Jungah shrugged.

Kris sat down on the couch.

“I don’t know, I mean…there’s just…something off.”

“Off?”

Jungah nodded then she took off her shoes and plopped beside Kris.

“I can’t…trust her.”

Kris nodded and just patted her hand.

“Did you have fun racing?”

“Yes, it was depressing.” Jungah chirped, Kris chuckled.

“You get along with Nichkhun.”

“I know, finally someone who speaks cars and GTRs.”

Kris smiled and just wrapped his arms around her.

“What is it?” She asked. Kris just shook his head and pressed his lips on the crown of her head.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

trouble will be served soon :>

 

anyway, guys what do you think about an action fic with sehun and chanyeol? :>