The bad feeling

My Boo Is All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 2: The bad feeling}

***

“Is everything done?” I asked once Yoochun get into the car.

“Yes, all done like you’ve asked.” He said and started the car, driving out from the campus area.

“So, what’s the name of the head of dorm?”

“His name is Kim Junsu.” Yoochun answered shortly.

“Will he arrange everything and prepare that private single room?”

“Yes, he said he will arrange everything like you ordered.”

I nodded, a tiny bit of relief washed over me after heard the thing that I wanted to hear.

“But, boss…is it okay to do this?” Yoochun asked as his eyes met mine from the rearview mirror.

“Why?” I frowned at his question.

“I don’t know…but I just think this is not right. Jaejoong probably will be disappointed if he knew about this.”

“Then, just keep this from his knowledge. It’s simple.” I said. There was no way I’ll retreat from what I’d planned.

“But, who knows if he loves to be treating like other students when he decided to live in dorm, not be given any privilege like this.” Yoochun voiced out his thought, seemingly wanted me to see the thing differently.

“Yoochun, no matter how you say it, I know him better. My Jaejoong is someone who doesn’t has any consciousness about his surroundings. And moreover, he has no idea what kind of danger would come near him when he is mine. So, this is the only safety measure I could give him when I’m not around him.”

With that said, Yoochun just nodded, no more words came from his mouth. Probably he thought I was freaky overprotective. Well, not like I ever care. When it came about my Boo, he’s my priority over everything else.

***

The next morning, I took a day off from work, to send Jaejoong to his dormitory. I realized his quietness was different than usual since this morning when we had breakfast together.

“Have you taken everything you need with you?” I asked once Jaejoong settled in the car. He just nodded slightly with face not looking up.

I eyed him quietly before noticed he didn’t even put his seatbelt on like he usually did once he hopped in. Really, there was something off about him today.

Leaning closer to his side, I pulled his seatbelt and fastened it.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked, one hand resting above his seat. He still resisted from looking at me which made me felt discontented.

“Hey, now you’ve make me feel unsure whether I should allow you to go or not.”

Upon heard those words, he lifted his face and finally, made eye contact with me.

I smiled. “Don’t tell me you’ve started to regret about your decision to move out. You can’t bear my absence, uh?” I asked randomly, more like teasing him. But deep inside, I was hoping he would nod his head and cancel this stupid plan of living separately from me.

“I just thought about a lot of work that I must finish within these two weeks.” He mumbled lowly.

“Ugh, my heart aches by that honest answer. Couldn’t you just lie to me to make me feel better, boo. You’re about to leave me. I should be the one feel depress here.” I mumbled.

Jaejoong bit his bottom lips before he muttered, “Sorry…” His cheeks flushed at my words of complain.

I chuckled, quite pleased by that adorable response. At least I managed to make him not dwelling into his stress any longer.

“Don’t feel depress, baby. Successfulness is often driven by hardship. It is something worth to go through before the ease comes.” I said and ruffled his smooth, raven hairs that covering his forehead, trying to cheer him up. He looked at me with a warm look in his eyes. That was enough urged me to lean closer to him and give him a light peck on his full lips.

All the way to his campus, Jaejoong was just so quiet. I had to initiate the conversation to fill up the silence atmosphere. It took twenty minutes of drive to reach his campus. Once we reached the dormitory’s building, the head of dorm was there, waiting for us.

“Here you go…” The guy where I already knew his name was Junsu, which Yoochun had already deal with secretly, said after he led us the way to Jaejoong’s appointed room. He glanced at me once and nodded meaningfully.

“Thank you, Junsu-ssi.” Jaejoong said as he turned around to face the guy.

“Oh, just drop the ssi please. We’re in the same year actually.” Junsu smiled.

From my precise observation, I think I could trust this guy. Since, his look wasn’t the type which will mislead my Jaejoong to some sort of immoral things.

“So, if there’s anything you need, you can find me there. My room is at the last corner of corridor.” Junsu informed while still showing a bright smile on his face. He excused himself after handed Jaejoong his room key.

Jaejoong opened the room and walked inside. I followed after while carried his luggage, and I caught his stunned face as his eyes roaming around the room which fully furnished. The room even had a toilet, so he won’t share dormitory bathroom with the rest of other students here.

“Oh, dear Joongie what have you put in your luggage…” I sighed as put down his luggage near his bed, trying to distract him from thinking anything further. And it worked as his attention halted to me.

“Uhm…it’s just some text books and my clothes.” He answered innocently.

I suppressed my laugh. “Oh, really…it’s still heavy.”

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong called with his eyes back to examining the room.

“What?”

“Are the rest of the dorm rooms here same like this?”

I knew he would ask this thing. Can’t he just lavishly live here without asking? This guy just really full of curiousness!

“Hmm…probably.” I said shortly. “Well, let’s not mind how the room looks like. You just stay here comfortably and focus on your study. Then, come back to me immediately. You know I can’t bear to be parted with you even just an hour, let alone for months!” I said truthfully and pulled him into my arms.

Jaejoong just stiffed in my embrace before he fully rested his body against me, his head on my shoulder. I took a whiff of his vanilla-sweet scent, kissing the top of his head before shifting to kiss his nape. There, I let my lips linger against his smoothie skin for just a moment longer – the thing that I loved to do before I left. But this time, my heart felt heavier to leave him and legs seemed hard to move. My arms tightened around his small limb.

Seemingly sensing my reluctant behavior of letting him go, Jaejoong gapped himself from me a bit and looked at me in the eyes. Our gaze locked for a moment before I cupped his face, sealing his lips with mine into a deep, passionate kiss. I put a bit force as I pushed him down; making both of us fell on the bed that spread behind him with lips still connected. He started to moan as I lightly bit his bottom lip. That made me felt hard to control myself, but I had to.

“I think…I should go.” I sighed after unlocked our lips, letting him take his breath.

“Uh, now?”

A small smile came to my face upon heard that kind of quick, shock response. His face was still unreadable, just like always and that what made him looked adorable to me. “Yes, why?”

“Erm…nothing.” He spoke softly as his hands hesitantly and gently pushed me away from him. I sat on the bed and eying him. I wasn’t sure, but he looked like sulking.

“What…you want to cuddle on me a bit longer?” I tried to gauge his expression, wanting to know what he really felt inside.

“Hmm…I… I…”

“You what?” I urged.

Jaejoong’s eyes averted from look at me as he looked down to the pristine tiled floor of the room. I could still catch a cute, small pout tugging his lips.

I smiled. I knew he felt the same like what I felt. I just knew it...

“There’s something about your look which tell me…you don’t want me to leave. Is it?”

He looked up at me instantly, seemingly surprised that I could read his mind like a clear glass. But something in his eyes made me felt doubted, like half of his mind wanting me to leave. It seemed like he was hiding something from me. Something big that I shouldn’t know… What was it?

When I was about to seek further into study his expression, my cellphone buzzed which distracted my intention.

“Yes, what is it?” I snapped at the caller.

“Boss, we have some trouble in Gwangju a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter