The sudden request

My Boo Is All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 1: The sudden request}

***

No one around me ever make me feel so messed up, and not like they dared to. But when it comes to this one particular person, in a finger snap, he could flip my whole world upside down. He might not realize nor know this fact… But, that was how strong and big he could influenced my life.

He was a dazzling existence that I couldn’t even look away from, my lovely and distinctive lover, Kim Jaejoong.  And he also was the sole reason that could make my heart full to the brim. There were always three things that could make me feel delighted and contented.

First, having him in my arms…

Second, to have his full attention only on me…

Third, to have him only look at me…

Well, simply said, by just having him around me would made me felt like my life was fully blessed. If this feeling was what people call obsessiveness, then I admitted I was such an obsessive lover… I obsessed over him.

And today, as I mentioned how he could make me feel delighted and yet messed up my heart in a finger snap, he did it again…

I just came home after long hours of submerged myself into a limitless work. Once I entered the house, a small figure suddenly dashed forward, welcoming me with a warm hug and soft kiss on the lips. For once, I was bewildered and stunned as this was not something my quiet and demure lover would do boldly; usually he would submit to me after I became so demanded and persistent. Not vice versa.

“What a day… something good happen to you today, baby?” I asked with a wide smile. Even he always showed me an expressionless face, but for me, that what makes him looked more adorable and charm me in his own way.

I felt a slight shook of his head against my chest in respond to my question. He still hugged me like he wasn't going to let me go in a minute.

I lifted him off the floor with brought my hands gripped onto his back of thighs before headed to the long couch in living room, and flopped myself on the couch with him still in my arms. Jaejoong clung his hands tightly around me, head rested on my chest, seemingly resisted to look at me. Now, I feel a bit weird at his oddness today.

“You…did you do something bad today?” I asked curiously and this time he lifted his face, giving me a blank look before mumbled out,

“No…”

I smiled while strands of his raven hair from his face, allowing me to meet his beautiful, big-rounded eyes that were hidden from my view.

“Then, what’s wrong? Why you seem so coddle today?”

“It’s nothing…” He mumbled with face flushed in red instantly.

“Then, that means you’re just into a mood today…” I laughed heartily, feeling pleased at the cutest and adorable sight before me. I leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead.

“Let’s eat dinner first, I’m hungry…” with that said, I pulled him up with me and we headed to dining room.

After dinner, I headed upstairs to get shower while Jaejoong got into his own room with gave me a reason he needed to finish his assignment. Even we’ve been living together for years and sometime sleeping together, but I still prepared another room for his uses, just felt the need to. I should give him some space, at the thought he was still sophomore and might want his own private space.

I walked out from bathroom after finished my shower while rinsing my hair, and I found Jaejoong stood before my bed, seemingly waiting for me for something that I was not sure of.

“You want to sleep here tonight?” I asked, hoping he would nod his head like usual when I asked him this question. But instead, he remained silent this time while bit his bottom lip, eyes looking down at his own feet. I studied his body language - that was what I used to do when I didn’t get any respond from him. Well, what could I expected from him, since I clearly knew he won’t voice out what played in his mind openly. He seemed fond to keep all the things to himself, mostly the bad things. That was my boo. Sometime, this peculiar trait of him always drive me insane, to get a hint of what he was thinking inside his small head.

I settled down on the edge of my bed and facing him, who still stood with head hanging low. I raised my eyebrows once I noticed a piece of paper in his hand.

“What’s that?”

Finally, he lifted his face up to look at me directly in the eyes. And without a word, he handed me the paper, hesitantly.

“What is this?” I asked straightly once my eyes caught the bold title, ‘Dormitories Consent Form’ on top of the paper in my hand.

Jaejoong seemed fidgeted in his spot. “It is an authorization form… for guardian.”

“For what?” I asked again, even I could assume what it was for. But I wanted to hear it from him. And I hoped what I guessed will be totally wrong.

“I…I want to live in campus dormitory…and that need your sign.” He said in a low voice that I could barely hear, but still, I could catch those words correctly, just like I already predicted.

“Don’t joke around with me boo… This is not funny.” I said and put the paper aside. I took his wrist and pulled him closer to me. He fell onto my laps, back rested against my chest as I circled my arms around him.

“I’m serious about it…” He mumbled lowly which made me tilted my head to look at his side of face. Now, I got it.  The reason why he was acting so pampered when I got home before, even been so obedient today. He tried to get me into a mood, so I can give my consent for this thing? What the heck…

“Why out of the blue you want to live in the dorm? You know exactly what my answer is before you plan to ask me this thing, aren’t you?”

“B-but Yunnie…I…I want to stay in dorm, just for this semester.”

“Why?” I asked again in a firmer tone.

Jaejoong looked down as he mumbled his not-so-strong reason, “It’s my final semester now…and I want to focus on my study more.”

“What…you can’t be more focus if you’re living here? God, Jaejoongie… it’s just only you and me staying in this spacious house. Don’t give me such unreasonable reason.” I said and cupped his face to look at me.

“I don’t want to hear you asking me about this again. Now, let’s end this topic here and sleep. You have a morning class tomorrow, right?” I tried to discard this annoying topic, alert that it would ruin my mood for days. I lay on my bed while pulled him along with me.

To my pleased, Jaejoong obediently lay on the empty spot beside me without any complain. I pulled him into my arms and pecked his kissable-plum, pouty lips once. Having him in my arms like this always brought calm and peace to me, and make me fast asleep.  But tonight, the fact of my mind still can’t stop bothering about his sudden request, made my desire to fall asleep fast became hard.

*

How very wrong I was to think the thing we talked last night would just end like that, as the next day, I found Jaejoong seemed rebelled on me. He had been coop up in his room the whole day; that was what the maids reported to me once I reached home that evening. He even refused to eat lunch and dinner although they continuously insisted. That literally driving me insane a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter