Overwhelmed emotions

My Boo Is All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 11: Overwhelmed emotions}

***

‘Love heightens our emotions and awakens our senses.

 

“Are you sure you don’t need me to tag along?” Yoochun asked as the car stopped in front of the traditional old teahouse in Gangnam district, located a bit hidden from the busy streets area. The place was kind of shady, not too exposed to public and the center to those people in that kind of circle who would come for a private meeting

“Yes, it’ll not take too long. I’ll just make it quick.”

“But still, that boy is-”

“I know. I’m just going to meet him because I’ve promise Jaejoong to do so.” I cut off his worrying thought and grabbed my coat from the other side of passenger seat.

“You’re always dotting on him.” Yoochun commented, a rarely-seen small smile curled his lips.

“It’s more than that. He’s the only person that I’ve ever cherished this much in my life.”

“Yes, I could tell.”

“You should find yourself a lover too. Love is so beautiful, people said. And I found how true that is, but it is also a scary thing sometime.”

“I do have someone, actually. But I can’t believe those sweetest words come out from you, boss. Somehow, it sounds creepy.

“Well, I can be creepier if you want me to.” I gritted the words.

“Oh, that’s fine boss.”

“That's first time to hear you already have someone. You should take some leave sometime and spend it with your precious one. I even heard a rumor that you’re having a crush on me because you never take a day off, always stick in my office. That was the gross rumor about me I’ve ever heard so far.”

He let out a sound that I assumed a snicker. “I will, boss. Thank you for your concern.”

I stepped out of the car and made my way to the room that had been booked earlier. The place had few private rooms with rustic wooden interior surrounded by greenery. The sound of water streaming down from the manmade fountain at the center could be heard as I walked further to the appointed room. Out of many places, this was the choice of that boy for our meeting place. As I was about to enter the room which the lady dressed in hanbok assisted to, I caught a glimpse of someone from the corner of my eyes.

It seemed, I had been tailing discreetly. I smirked. Well… let see how long it will be lasted before it get busted.

Once the door slide opened, the person that was sitting on the floor mat, facing the wooden table looked up. A bright smile plastering over his face once our eyes met. I recognized him right away, the one who had stared at me like I was an alien when I went to the bar to pick up the drunk Jaejoong few days ago.

“You’ve finally come.” He said. I amused at the blush tinted his cheeks momentarily. This was going to be interesting and… problematic, perhaps.

“I’m Taemin, I bet Jaejoong must already told you about me. Thank you for coming.” He bowed and had a fidgety look as I settled down before him.

“It’s nothing.” I muttered and looked at the steamy tea garnished with pine nuts in a ceramic mugs, already served on the table along with a lot of side dishes.

“I don’t know what’s your preferences are, so I just ordered everything. If you want to add some more, I can call someone to bring the menu.” He said as he followed where my eyes were laid on.

“No, this is enough. Let’s cut the gibberish and wasting our time here. I thought you have something to discuss about.” I said straightly and took off my coat, before my focus back on him.

“Oh, yes... I’m sorry.” He looked down as he started rummaging through his working bag to take out some documents and his laptop. He then started presenting to me all the stability and the current stock’s price in his company proficiently, and the marketable points of the proposed project that I’d studied beforehand. I knew well how this business was going to work, but for the sake of certain someone, I had to come here and sit down once with this guy.

“You can email all these details to me. I will have my assistant going through this once before I make my decision.” I said once he finished explained everything, ready to leave.

“Oh, wait! Are you leaving?” He asked, looking astounded.

“I bet that’s all, right? Is there anything more that you wanted to talk about?”

“No, that’s all. But… don’t you want to at least have a dinner with me?” He asked with a droopy eyes.

“Sorry, my time is running short. I need to leave.” More like, my boo was waiting for me and that person… probably somewhere and needed a comfort right now. I couldn’t help, but smirked at the thought.

“Oh, it seems you’re in a rush...” Taemin sounded down.

Well, as I predicted. This meeting wasn’t just about discussing over the investment plan, wasn’t it?

“Actually… this meeting about the project is just my excuse to meet you, Yunho-ssi. I’ve been admiring you for so long. Don’t you remember me?” He asked suddenly and showed such a sad look with his hope-filled eyes staring at me. I remained still and just stared back at him for a moment.

“I remember.”

His eyes widened and slowly, a smile made its way back to his face. “Really?!”

“Yes.” I picked up the cup of tea in front of me, examined it before I took a sip; decided to sit down for a while for some reason. “You’re that kid, who is forced to follow his father for the business gathering years ago.”

His smile widened. He suddenly stood up and made his way towards my side.

“You really remember me! I’m so surprised!” He said excitedly as he shifted next to me now.

“I just want to know you more, and… getting close to you.” He started dawdling with hands clinging on my arm. This boy, seemed brazen than his look. And I just knew where this going to lead.

“Well, if that’s what you intend to, I don’t think I would yield to your wish. If that’s all you wanted to say, then I should leave.”

“You are so cold… but you are so gentle with him.” He muttered suddenly and dropped his hands on my laps.

“Excuse me?” I knew I should get going, but something triggered me and I decided to get along with him. After all, this was such a perfect time to give some show. “What did you mean by that?”

“Can’t you treat me the same way you treat Jaejoong? I just want to get close to you and to know you more.” He blurted out.

“He is different.” My tone hardened.

“Why is he different?! What’s so special about him that he can even live with you? I can be your secret lover too!”

I could feel the intensity building inside him with a clear contempt in those eyes. He was so bold and much more than what he appeared.

“Simply because he is Jaejoong. It doesn’t need any other reason for me to treat him differently.” I said, still in calm.

“What… he is nobody to begin with and nothing without you! He won’t be what he is today if it weren’t because of you. So why can’t I get the chance like you have given to him? I like you more than he does and even since the first time we met.”

I tried to not rein in my temper, but failed whenever someone thought of Jaejoong that way. “Don’t labelled him same as you. He is incomparable.” I said coldly and about to get up when the boy next move shocked me, he suddenly pushed me down on my back with him on top of me.

“I will proof you that I’m better than Jaejoong! I will obey every of your orders and demands. I promise to be obedient too. You can use me the way you wanted, so please… as long as I can stay by your side!” He let out desperately. For a moment I was stupefied. His strength was nothing to me, I could so easily pushed him away but before I could do so, the wooden door of our room was abruptly slid opened by someone.

Both of us were caught in such a compromising position, only to look up to the sudden intruder.

“Jaejoong!” Taemin gasped and froze.

There, the person that I had expected to dwell in restlessness somewhere at the moment, stood on the door with his appalled look. Well, it took longer than I had expected for him to come busting out here. For the first time I could see he labored to hold back the emotion that fought to break through. My heart twitched at the sight.

"Get off of him.” Jaejoong muttered barely audible with his trembling lips.

Before I could process what he was saying, he dashed to us. He grabbed my right arm and pulled me up from being underneath the other, at once brought Taemin to stumble backward.

***

[Jaejoong]

An hour ago….

 

“We shouldn’t be here, Jaejoong-ssi. Boss will definitely kill me this time if he knows that I brought you here instead of going home.” Kyuhyun kept babbling on as I ignored his advice.

I felt bad for him. “I’m sorry for causing you a lot of trouble these days. I will talk to Yunho if he found out. But this time… I really, really need your help.” I said with a pleading look.

He sighed and avoided my gaze immediately.

“Ugh, just kill me then.” He muttered and looked contemplated before he drove towards another street instead of going home; heading to a private teahouse where I demanded him to take me after he fetched me from work just now. It took twenty minutes to finally arrive at the place. Kyuhyun had stopped the car at the corner of residential area, a bit far from the teahouse entrance - in order to avoid from being caught by his boss, precisely Jung Yunho.

“Can’t we just wait here, Jaejoong-ssi? Do you think boss would not know if someone is following him?” Kyuhyun said worriedly as I opened the door once I spotted Yunho had just stepped out of his luxurious, black sedan. We were just right on time since Taemin had set to meet Yunho after office hour too.

I pondered for a while upon the wise advice of Kyuhyun. But decided not to, I couldn’t just wait calmly here while knowing Yunho was meeting someone that had been longing to see him right now, precisely had a crush on him.

What was wrong with you, Kim Jaejoong?! You were the one who asked him to meet that person! A voice inside me scolded. I tried to remain composed, but the thought kept bothering me. What should I do? What if… Yunho was charmed by Taemin’s beauty, his brightest smile and those enchanting eyes…

Oh, Please! How could I have such a little faith in him? Yunho was not someone that would easily sway but… who knew?

“It’s okay. If you don’t want to follow, you can just wait here or going back. I can go back by myself later.” I spoke after gave a final thought.

“Oh, that’s no different than asking the boss to kill me straightaway.” Kyuhyun mumbled dreadfully.

“Then, just stay here. I will be back quickly.” I stepped out of the car and followed the tall figure of a man clad in his usual working suit who had already walked past the entrance. Somehow, he had dressed up well than usual today with the matching navy blue suit of my favorite one. And today, out of all days, why he appeared to be so good looking? I felt disturbed.

“Jaejoong-ssi! You can’t just walk in without the registered member card.” Kyuhyun rushed to me as he had no choice, but decided to follow me.

“What card?” I turned around and asked confusedly, stopped in my tracks.

“This place is usually full-booked by VIP. So, if you really wanted to enter you need a registered card. They put a limit on receiving a customer per day. Because this place is an enclosed place only for those highest up people that seeking for a privacy.

Now, I started to have a doubt. If that so, how could Taemin afforded this place just to meet Yunho? Did he really desperately need a privacy for this meeting?

“I really don’t like how this world works.” I muttered and looked down, feeling dejected at the thought of my effort to come here seemed futile.

“But… you have a privilege.” Kyuhyun said and hesitantly, he pulled out a black card and showed it to my face. I frowned and stared at the card that had 6-digit gold numbers embedded on it.

“W-where did you get it?”

“It boss’s extra one. He has few actually and he handed one to Siwon and me. In case we need to book a room for our formal gathering.” He grinned.

“You’re the best person Yunho has ever appointed for me.” I let out absentmindedly.

Kyuhyun’s grin widened. “What can I do… I’ve been defeated by your glum look again.” He muttered as he led me the way.

Kyuhyun had requested to get a room next to Yunho’s and gladly the person in charge recognized his face that frequented the place with the Jung’s clan. Once we got the room, I couldn’t restraint myself from scooted across the room and strained toward the wooden wall.

“Jaejoong-ssi, do you think you will be able to hear a thing with this type of wall material-”

“Can you drink the tea and eat those foods.” I turned to him and pointed to the foods on the table, cutting him off. He looked at me, amused.

“Ooh… you really have a bit resemblance to the boss now. The way you gave order. Only the look on your face was opposite of his scary one. Instead of scary, it turned out cute and-”

“Kyuhyun, can you stop talking? I can’t heard a thing.” I bit my bottom lip, feeling frustrated at the moment.

“Oh, sorry.” He bowed slightly and shut himself up as he started gobbling on the food that were served instantly in the room.

I strained my ear, trying to make out any sounds from the next room. I barely heard a thing, until a voice of someone shouted from the next room startled me.

“… he is nobody to begin with, and nothing without you! He won’t be what he is today if it weren’t because of you. So why can’t I get the chance like you have given to him?! I like you more than he does and even since the first time we met.”

That voice… it was not mistakenly Taemin. Then, a thud sound as if someone fell could be heard and the next shouting made me froze!

“I will proof you that I’m better than Jaejoong! I will obey every of your orders and demands. I promise to be obedient too. You can use me the way you wanted, so please… as long as I can stay by your side!”

The voice shouted desperately and the silence lingered the room for a moment. I could even heard a thud sound of food in Kyuhyun’s frozen hand fell on the mat behind me.

It took me seconds for my instincts to kick in and catapult me into an automatic and thoughtless action. I stood up and rushed out of the room, leaving Kyuhyun who looked flabbergasted. “No, wait JaeJoong-ssi!”

Without hesitancy, I opened the door of the next room harshly. But the scene that greeted me was enough to send a flood of disturbing dark energy c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter