Night out.

E N D I N G P A G E

You wake up the next morning when you heard the door bell rang. You walk towards the door with hope that it's Yongguk. You opened the door "Dear God!" Krystal hugged you "What happened?" Krystal asked "He said he doesn't love me anymore. He loves Jieun..." you started to cry "Shh... It's okay. He's a bastard!" Krystal your hair "I can't believe he would do this to me. After what we've been through. How can he throw it all away." You hugged Krystal tightly "Shh... One day you'll find someone better." She said and broke the hugged "Now, go take a bath." She said. You nodded.

Krystal wait for you at the living room. Suddenly her phone vibrate. It was Daehyun "Hello?" She greeted "Hey babe. How is she?" Daehyun asked "She's fine. Tell your stupid friend thank you for hurting my cousin!" Krystal said "Babe, chill." Daehyun said "Chill? My cousin cried her heart out because of him!" Krystal shouted through the phone "okay okay. I get it. Where's Minah?" Daehyun asked "bathroomm" Krystal replied "go check her out and calle later" Daehyun said "Nae." Krystal replied.

You stood in front of the mirror, "I can't live with out Yongguk. I just can't." You cried, "Minah, are you still there?" Krystal asked "Yeah. I'll be out in a minute." You replied and wiped away your tears. "But i'll try Yongguk. I'll show you!" You continue and walk out the bathroom.

"Okay, so what about the meeting with babyz? Are we still doing it?" Krystal asked "Yeah." You nodded "Okay, I told them we'll held the meeting tomorrow. Is it okay with you?" Krystal asked "I'm fine with it." You replied. Then your phone vibrate. It was a text from KyungSoo.

KyungSoo: Hey pretty.

You: Hey handsome.

KyungSoo: are you free tonight?

You: yeah. Why?

KyungSoo: Let's go to club.

You: Sure! Hmmm which club?

KyungSoo: Starlight.

You: Nae see you there at 8 p.m?

KyungSoo: okay.