Tomorrow

E N D I N G P A G E

After seeing Krystal, you went home. You were happy that the date of the meeting with Babyz have been arranged. And you successed to dragged Krystal along to your Chocolate latté date with KyungSoo. You arrived home and saw Yongguk sitting at the couch "I'm home!" you walked towards the couch and sat besides him "How was your day?" you asked "Emm, nothing. Just watching tv." he replied, you nodded. It was awkward between you too. Again you felt sad that Yongguk didn't tell you about B.A.P splitting up. Then your phone vibrate, you took it and it was from unknown number.

U/N: Hai Minah! It's me KyungSoo.

You: Oh hai! Can I help you?

KyungSoo: Oh I just want to confirm about tomorrow. Don't forget okay?

You: I won't. See you tomorrow then.

KyungSoo: Okay goodnight!

"Who is that?" Yongguk asked "Aa... Krystal!" you lied, "I'm sorry Gukkie, I you knew I'll be a dead meat." you thoughts. "Okay. Argh... I'm going out with the boys tomorrow."" he said "Oh okay. I'm going out with Krystal too." you said. "Okay, let's get you to bed then." he said and pick you up bridal style "Ya put me down!" you patted his cheast "Shh.. I love you!" he whispered, you can't help yourself and kissed him.