Unexpected

E N D I N G P A G E

You woke up the next morning and get ready to meet Krystal "Where are you going?" Yongguk asked while watching you getting ready "Out with Krystal." you replied and grabbed your handbag "Oh ok." he nodded, you look at him "Don't you have anything to tell me?" you asked, he shook his head "Ah. Okay. Bye." you waved and walk towards the bedroom door, then you feel Yongguk strong hand grabbed yours and spun you to face him, "Huh?" you look at him with shocked expression, he smiled and cupped your face "I'll miss you." he said and crashed his lips with yours. You smiled and replied his kiss and pulled away "Can't you stay?" he asked, you chuckled "No baby. I proise Krystal." you replied and pinched his cheeks "See you later." you replied and left.

On your way to see Krystal, you were dancing along the way like crazy girl. You feel like the world is yours again. "Minah?" someone called, you turned "Kyungsoo?" you smiled and ran towards him "Do KyungSoo!" you hugged him happily. KyungSoo is the Main Vocalist of Exo. And he is your ex-boyfriend too, you guys dated when he was still a Trainee in SM. He is a great guy but because of SM stupid contract the relationship has to end. But you guys stayed friend. "Bang Minah!" he hugged you back, you pulled away "How are you?" you asked "I am fine. What about you?" he asked back "Great." you replied. "Where are you heading?" he asked "I'm going to see Krystal." you replied "Oh? Krystal? Your cousin? Kai's ex-girlfriend" he askedm, you nodded. "I see. So, when are you going to have some Chocolate Latté with me?" he asked "Are you asking me out?" you asked "Hey! We're still friend right?" he pointed "Yeah. Maybe tomorrow?" you replied "Okay, 1 p.m at the Starbuck Coffee Shop okay?" he said, you nodded "Oh! You're still using your old phone number right?" he asked "Nae! Anything just contact me." you replied "Okay! See you tomorrow. Bye!" he waved and left.