Goodbye Beautiful.

E N D I N G P A G E

Chapter Song: Baeutiful Goodbye-Maroon 5. Listen to the song if you want to get more feel.

You're asleep when Yongguk came home, he went to the bedroom and sat beside you. His tears fall, he carresed you cheeks"I'm sorry Minah-ya. I'm useless. I'm a jerk! I can't even made you happy. I've hurt you too many time amd it is time to stop. I'm sorry for sharing my heart with her. I'm sorry." his heart full of guilt. "How can you still be pretty with those puffy eyes?" he smiled and brushed your bangs "Remember when we first met? You were so beautiful." he said and start playing back the memorise.

Flashback:

It was your school prom nught. You were alone since your friends are with their boyfriend "Haish! I wish someone handsome would talk to me." You mumbbled. You stand alone at the corner of the hall. "Ehem!" someone patted your back, you turned and kinda shocked with who you saw. "Omo! Did God just grand me my wished?" you whispered in your mind.

Yongguk's P.O.V:

Oh my! Her eyes are so bright and beautiful! Wait, my heart is beating fast, I look away "What's wrong with me?" I asked myself in mind. I look at her again "Now this is B.A.P. Beautiful Absolutely Perfect." I can't stop myself from praising her. "Can I help you?" She asked "Aa...I'm looking for Choi Jun Hong." He replied "Oh that skaterboy. There." She pointed to the direction behind me. I turned and saw Zelo talking to his friends. "Thanks." I smiled and left. I stood in front of Zelo "Zelo! Who's that girl?" I asked Zelo while pointing at the girl. "Oh that is Bang Minah. She's a year younger than me." Zelo replied. "Bang Minah. I will make you mine." I whispered deeply in my heart.

End flashback and End of Yongguk's P.O.V

He kissed you cheeks again and walk towards the closet. He pack his clothes once again went to you, he caught your tears dripping from your eyes "You must have a bad dream huh?" He said and kissed your dripping tears. "Goodbye Minah. Take care. Fine someone who deserved you." He carressed your cheeks for the last time and grabbed his lugagge "Goodbye beautiful." He said and walked out the door. You opened your eyes "I wasn't dreaming Yongguk. I was listening and remembering." You said and cried.