Next To You

E N D I N G P A G E

After rough morning, you try to make up with him. You went inside his studio andcm caught him sleeping ont the couch near his thinking table you smiled and knelt in front of him and carressed his cheeks "I love you baby." you whispered and kissed his soft lips. Then slowly pulling away, you sat on the ground. You rest your head at the edge of the couch, facing his face and fell asleep.

Yongguk's P.o.v :

I opened my eyes and saw Minah face inches away from mine. "How can you be so pretty even when you're sleeping?" I thought and carressed her cheeks. "I've been so mean to you baby. I'm sorry." I whispered and kissed her forehead I get off the couch and puck her bridal style. Her baby face made me realise how stupid I was for releasing my anger and frustration on her. She's perfect and she doesn't deserved to be treat like that.I brought her to the bedroom and dropped her gently on the bed, I covered her snall body under the blanket and lay next to her, I wrapped my arm aroung her waist and pulled her closer "I love you." I kissed her soft lips.

End P.O.V

You feel strong arm wrapped around your waist, you opened your eyes and realise you sleeping with Yongguk while cuddling, you can't help but smile. "Finally I'm next to you again.." you smiled.