Lies

E N D I N G P A G E

The next day, Yobgguk went out earlier than you. You get ready and left your house and went to Krystal house. "Okay, let's go." she said and closed her door. You guys arrived at the condo's lobby and saw Daehyun there "Oh! I thought Yongguk said he's going out with B.A.P." you thought "Hey!" Daehyun waved "Oppa!" Krystal went to Daehyun and hugged him. "Minah, you won't mind if Daehyun come with us right?" Krystal asked "Yeah why not." you replied.

You, Daehyun and Krystal sat at the Starbuck Coffee Shop "So we're meeting KyungSoo?" Daehyun asked, you nodded. "Hai!" KyungSoo appeared "Hey!" KyungSoo gave you a hugged "Oh Daehyun! Ssup?!" They did the boys' handshake "fine." Daehyun replied. "Daehyun oppa." you called "Nae?" he looks at you "Arghh.. Where the others B.A.P?" you purposely asked "Himchan went on a date with HyoSung. Zelo went out with Danee from T-ara. Jongup went out with Youngjae." Daehyun replied, you nodded "He lied?" you thought "Oh! Minah where's Yongguk?" KyungSoo asked "I-I don't know." you shook your head "Argh... Is everything alright?" Krystal asked worriedly "I have to go. KyungSoo, maybe we can talked next time." you said and stood up, "Where are you going?" Krystal asked "Find my boyfriend." you replied.

You went to TS building, Yongguk must be there. You went to the vocal room, you heard Yongguk laughing and a girl giggling, your heart hurt, you opened the door and saw Jieun sitting on Yongguk's lap while hugging his neck "Yo-Yongguk?" you called out, he looks at you with suprised and pushed Jieun away from him "Baby! I--" " Don't called me that! How could you!" you sound disappointed. Well you are, "I can explained." he insists and walk towards you "STOP!" you shouted and he stopped walking and looks at you, you were breathing hardly "Why? Why Yongguk? Why?" you keep on repeating it "I'm sorry. I don't love you anymore." he said, you look at him "Dafuq? Last night you tell me you love me and today you told me you don't?!" you glared at him "Sorry but, Yongguk oppa loves me." Jieun linked her arm around Yongguk's waist "Fine! You can have him! Go ahead and knocked yourself out!" you said and ran off.

You arrived hom and ran towards your room. You sat on the bed while holding your photo with Yongguk kissing. "So it's all lies? The hugged, he smiled and the kissed. Lies? Does it feel good to play with me Yongguk?" you tore the photo and threw it away, you cried while hugging your knees. "I thought we will last forever. I wished we last forever. But it's looks like forever turned to never." you thoughts and lay on the bed, Slowly fall to sleep.