Cry baby

E N D I N G P A G E

Aftee having dinner alone, you went inside your bedroom, he was tapping on his Ipad "I thought you said your going to sleep?" you stated, he ignored you and put down his Ipad and covered himself under the blanket. You sighed an crawled on top of the bed. Like always he's back facaing you, you missed his arm hugging you. Without kmowing your tears fall and you sniffed, he turned to face you "What now?" he asked, you shook your head and wipe your tears. "Are you going to continue crying?" he asked, you shook your head. "Good! Cause if you do I'll be.sleeping at the studio." he said and turned his back towards you again. "Why Yongguk?" you asked deep inside your heart.

Then next morning, he wasn't at the bed again, you woke up and brush tyour teeth. Today you don't have any schedule, so does Yongguk. You knew he was at the studio in your house doimg what he loves to do, M U S I C. After fimished your morning batg you went to the kitchen to make him some coffee. Tjen you brought the coffee to the studio. He was writing on his Song notes. "Yongguk~" you called, he turned "What do you want?" he asked "Emm, I made you some coffee." you replied and walk near him "Nah." you handed the cup to him, he sipped the coffee and look at you, it was the death glared "Is this what you called coffee?" he asked and threw the cup until it hit the floor. "That is the most digusting coffee I ever taste!" he shouted, you were still startled, you stood there frozen "Why are you still standing here! Go pick it up." he comandded, you nodded and pick the cup it, thanks Goodness it didn't shattered into pieces, but your heart are. "Make sure the floor is not sticky!" he said.

You went to the kitchen after cleaned studio's floor, you sat on the cold kitchen floor and cry, Bunch of questions running aroumd your mind. "Why are you acting like this? What did I do? Why Gukkie?" you hugged your knees, then you heard footsteps walking towards you, "Please. Don't be a cry baby." Yonghuk said coldly, yoy stood up and walk out the kitchen, you entered your bedroom