Sudden changed

E N D I N G P A G E

You woke up and found Yongguk wasn't besides you, you sat up on the bed and rubbed your eyes "Gukkie~" you called, but no one answered "That's weird. He never leeave without telling." you thoughts and stepped down from the bed. "Haish. I didn't get to give him a morning kiss." you sighed and went inside the bathroom to get ready for work. You work as a supermodel now. And that's make you as famous as Yongguk. But lately you noticed he changed l. He been coming home late, sleeping back facing you and he didn't cuddled you while sleeping like he used too. But you think positive. Maybe he's juat tired.

You arrived at your photoshoot location "Wah Minah! How can you get so pretty?" one of the staff asked "Haish. I am not okay." you blushed "Yongguk sure is lucky to have you." the second staff said "Well he is." you replied proudly and giggled. "So how's life being Bang Yongguk's girlfriend?" the third staff "Great." you replied "Wait! I thought we're doing photoshoot. Why are you guys asking me a buch of question?" you asked "Just want to know." they smiled. You smiled back.

After finished with your photoshoot, you quickly went home to cook Yongguk some dinner since your photoshoot ended late. You arrived home and cook as fast as you can. Within an hour, you finished cooking "Wahh!! I'm so good at cooking." you praised youself and set up the dining table.

After a few minutes Yongguk arrived home "Gukkie! You're home!" you went towards him and leaned your lips closer to his lips but he look away "I'm tired." he said and left you at the front door walk towards the kitchen, "I cook us dinner." you said "I'm not hungry." he said and tossed his jacket and hat on the couch and entered the bedroom. You sighed "What's with the sudden changed?" you thought.