Nightclub

E N D I N G P A G E

You get ready to go to the club. Krystal said she'll be there with Daehyun. You wore you black mini dres. "Tonight I'll be the strong Bang Minah." You look at the.mirror and smirked.

You arrived at the club and saw KyungSoo waiting outside "Hey!" You approached him "Wow Minah!" His jaw dropped "Stop it! Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and went inside the club. It was crowded with people. KyungSoo wrapped his arm around your waist. You look at him and kissed his cheeks. He seem suprised and look at you "If Yongguk see this. He'll kill me." KyungSoo said "He won't. We broke up" you replied "Wow! That's mean I get to have my Minah back." He smiled "I'm all yours." You replied. "Let's dance." He said.

Yongguk P.o.v:

The boys and I have some drink at the club. Jieun is with me of course. Himchan ignored me, we kinda have a fight at home after he knew about me cheating Minah. What can I do. I just, argh I'm so confused! "Hyung! Minah!" Jongup said amd pointed at one direction. I look to the direction he pointed. Is it really her? Why is she kissing D. O? No! She can't move on so easily! She can't! "Wow! Seems like Minah found someome better." Himchan said. I know he said it purposely. "Oppa! Are you okay?" Jieun asked "I'm fine. I just need to get some air." I replied and left. I can't watch.her kissing someome else. I know I shouldn't be jealous. But my heart keep on tellinge to pull her away from him.

End P.o.v

You and KyungSoo broke the kissed. "I miss you." He said, you smiled "I miss you too " you replied "Are we together again?" He asked "I need time. I just broke up." You said "I'll wait for you." He said. You smiled, "KyungSoo, you never change huh? Still the charming boy I knew back in High School. The boy I fell in love with. My first love." You thought and hugged him. "Yongguk, you don't deserved me. But I'm sure, as the time passed. You'll regret it." You thought again.