..9..

Sense

Should I go in or not?

Maybe not.

There’s people in there.

But I need it so much.

Aishhh! Lee Hyolin! You can’t do this.

Hyolin encourage herself as she walk towards the door. She is standing outside of the band room. She needs the keyboard for drama class and yet there’s someone in there practicing.

Getting all the courage, Hyolin knocked on the door lightly and opened the door. In the band room, EXO K are practicing their band. Their attention quickly focus on Hyolin who was gulping.

Although Hyolin is known as a bubbly and cheerful girl, she isn’t a brave one. She’s often nervous in contact with ‘strangers’.

“May we help you, miss?”

Suho asked Hyolin, still holding onto his guitar bass. Ever since Hyolin stepped into the band room, Sehun’s eyes never left her. The others who notice it sighed.

“The drama class needs the keyboard. Is it available now?”

“Emmm… Yeah. Sure.”

Suho hesitated for a second. After getting conformation by his friends, he nodded.

“Okay. Thanks.”

Hyolin said and walked towards the keyboard which Sehun was standing.

“D-do you need help?”

Sehun asked nervously, filtering with his fingers. Hyolin looked up at him and smiled.

“Y-yeah. Thanks.”

Together with Hyolin, Sehun helps her bring the keyboard to the drama hall. The keyboard isn’t big nor heavy but somehow, Sehun enjoys helping you.

“Er… er… My name is Sehun.”

Sehun introduced himself nervously ignoring your glaze.

“Oh. Hi. My name is Hyolin.”

Hyolin introduce smiling her brightest smile.

Hyolin? That’s a very nice name.

For the first time that day, Sehun smiled. He smiled.

His smile is very cute.

Hyolin thought as she slowly admire his face. The two of them have finally reached the hall.

“Thanks.”

Sehun nods his head in reply.

“Bye.”

Hyolin said turning away but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey. Emm. Want to er… have lunch with my friends later?”

Sehun nervously asks putting his hand back in his pocket.

“Sure. If your friends won’t mind.”

“They won’t…”

“Emm.. So see you later?”

“Yeah…”

Hyolin ended the extremely awkward conversation by walking into the hall.

Hyolin, I think I’m starting to love you more.


Please give me some feedback! It's like I'm talking/writing to a wall or something. LOL

anyway...

SUHO, KAI, KRIS and CHANYEOL's expression when fans are talking in English~ HAHAHAHA

 

  

Chanyeol's too hyper. [Does he even understand?] LMAO

 

 

inspiritfriend

(4/9/13)