..4..

Sense

“Geez… Sehun! Can you focus on what you’re doing?” Baekhyun sighed looking at their maknae.

“Mian.”

Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and D.O are at the band room practicing for the upcoming band competition. But apparently, Sehun has been zoning out and missing out notes on the keyboard he’s playing. Sehun was known as the most serious one when it comes to practice but today was an exception.

Sighing, Suho ordered them to take a five minutes break while he has a mini face to face time talk with Sehun.

Suho took two bottles of water and sat in the seat next to Sehun on the floor. Sehun was fiddling with Chanyeol’s drum sticks. Sighing for the hundredth time that day, Sehun finally looked up from the sticks and stared at Suho’s presence.

“Is there something wrong?”

Yes. Very wrong.

“No. I’m fine.”

“But you looked like something is stressing you out.” Suho asked again not buying Sehun’s answer.

Something IS stressing me out lately.

“Aniyo. You’re over-thinking again, Suho hyung.” Sehun forced a smile and looked back down instantly.

“You know you at lying don’t you?” Suho chuckled and hands him one of the bottle.

“Eh? Em.”

Ignoring Suho’s comment, Sehun took the bottle from him and drank half the content in seconds.

“She’s… back.”

That’s the only thing he said to have Suho hugging him. The other members who heard his quiet sobs stop what they’ve doing and gathered around Sehun. Sehun wasn’t one of those who easily broke down in front of crowds but his friends saw him in situation worse than this. It’s fine for them.

“Shhh… Sehun-ah. It’s going to be okay. Everything’s gonna be fine.” D.O assured him and pats his back when Sehun choked on his tears.

Why is life so hard for a kid at 17?

They all thought and pitied their maknae.


OKay... I kinda dug in deeper into Sehun's character her- wait. I didn't not. Maybe just a little. Mentally correcting all the grammar mistakes kay? I'm not that person who would reread what  is written. so yeah. :___: