..7..

Sense

Hyolin is right on time for school today. After almost getting detention the other day which happens to be her bad luck day, says her. She even knocked into someone else without apologizing. She felt bad. Plus. Hyolin lost her favorite bracelet on the freaking same day. What would possible go wrong other than these?

Hyolin walked into her classroom. Everyone was already seated in their seats, chatting and talking, well technically, minus those who are sleeping in class.

She made her way towards her seat and looked out of the window, staring at the birds on the tree, chirping.

She sighed when the teacher came in with her usual teaching books. Hyolin took out her books from her bag lazily and tried to focus on studying.

The announcer on the class suddenly ring causing everyone to jolt up straight including the teacher herself.

“Latest announcement. The dance competition between Seoul Music Academy and Seoul Arts Highschool will be canceled due to the fire damaged on Seoul Music Academy building. The students at their school will be studying here until the building is rebuilt and repaired. They will be assigned to your class any minute now. Thank you.”

Great. New students.

She scoffed at the thought of someone sitting next to her. Hyolin sat at the end of the class by the window, alone… with no company as she likes the silence aura. Plus, she dislikes unnecessary contact with unknown strangers.  

Just then, a few light knocks were heard and the door opened revealing 7 guys and 2 girls with the headmaster. He exchanged a few words with Hyolin’s teacher before leaving the room.

“They are from the Seoul Music Academy and they will be joining your class from today onwards until their building is refurnished.”

The teacher explained the obvious and started ordering them to introduce themselves as if they’re kindergarteners. They introduced themselves unwilling… until it was his turn.

Every since he walked into the class, Hyolin have been watching him. He looks familiar. Too familiar that you couldn’t help by realized that familiar poker face of his. You jumped in your seat slightly as you realized that he’s the one you were stalking every morning.

Gasping, you quickly looked down on your book and tried to focus on something else instead of him.

“Annyeonghaseyo. L imnida.”

He introduced himself coolly and did a mini survey of the class. Almost every girl was fixing their hair, posture while flirting with him but the girl sitting in the end of the class. She was looking down on her book but her figure reminds him of someone.

“Good. Sit in the empty seats at the back of class. The class will continue.”

Slowing, strolling to the back of the class with the rest of his friends, Myungsoo made the first move to sit next to Hyolin.

Without saying anything, he looked straight at the teacher and tried to focus at what she’s teaching. But he did steal some glances at Hyolin who was still looking down.

Why is she so quiet unlike the other girls?

He thought as he saw the girls sitting in front of him flirty smiled at him. He ignored them as he felt disgusted at their acts.


I've been wondering long whether how I should make Hyolin and Myungsoo meet then this came up. So... haha

Comment what you think. Was it good or bad to make Myungsoo's school on fire? LOL

I think I've been leaving Sehun out too long. He'll come out next... i think.

 

Sorry for not updating for more than two weeks.

inspiritfriend

(1/9/13)