..2..

Sense

Sitting on the bench in the cafeteria with friends, Sehun has been staring out the window. He ignored his friends who has been chatting and talking about the latest robot edition that he has been longing for. It’s unusual for him to ignore them and the most important thing is that he has been staring at something or you can say someone in particular.

There, standing by the gymnasium talking to her friends, she smiled and laughed like there’s no tomorrow. She’s new in this school. She just came last week and yet she already made tons of friends. Is this the feeling of jealousness? Sehun doesn’t know.

“Sehun, want to hang out after school?” Kai who has been very quiet observing Sehun since just now asked.

Sehun, who has not been listening to him, was still staring out the window. His silence aura caught his other friend’s attention. When he felt stares at him, he turned to them and had a confused look on.

“Are you okay?”

Suho who sits right beside him asked patting his back. He knows his younger one well.

“Yes. I’m fine.”

He answered a little too fast causing them to think otherwise.

Something must have gone wrong.

“What are you looking at?”

Baekhyun, who is sitting right opposite him turn to look at the person Sehun has been staring at. To his dismay, the person had left the gymnasium. Sehun breathed a sigh of relief knowing that no one saw who he has been staring at.

“What were you asking before?”

Sehun asked changing the topic.

“Uh? Yeah. Would you like to hang out after school?”

“Sure.”

The members started talking again leaving the maknae alone. They wouldn’t want to push him too hard. As for Sehun, he stared right out the window and sighed when she’s not there anymore.

Why am I always thinking about her?

What’s her name?

Who is she?


Just a short one. Thanks for subscribing!