..8..

Sense

The class ended on time for lunch and the student quickly rushed out.

Well, technically everyone minus the girls that was wooing over the new ‘transfer’ boys. It’s just their first day here and yet they already got themselves fangirls.

“Oppa~ My name is Hana! You’re so handsome oppa~”

“Annyeong~ Gina imnida!”

“Hey, cutie pie~”

Those word disgust Myungsoo and his friends immediately. Without unknowingly, Myungsoo’s eyes darted towards Hyolin’s direction which she was heading out of class.

She is indeed special.

Myungsoo thought as he made out of class far behind her into the hall with his friends, leaving the annoying girls without a word.

“Hyung! Where are you going?”

Sungjong asked as he catches up beside him.

“Er.. Me.. Em.. Finding the cafeteria.”

Myungsoo stopped in his track and answered Sungjong before the turning back to the busy hall. Everyone was practically by their lockers, chatting and gossiping. He could not see Hyolin’s back anywhere.

Sighing, he turned back to his friends and followed them to the cafeteria as Sungyeol said he remembered the way to the canteen.

I’ll see you again, won’t I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has practically been a routine for Sehun to stare at Hyolin every lunch time at the cafeteria. He secretly glances at her. Something about her caught her attention and yet she didn’t seem to notice him which was a relief to Sehun here.

Kyungsoo who was eating his spaghetti when he realized that Sehun have been staring at something  particular… again.

Without Sehun telling him, Kyungsoo already know that he is staring Hyolin… again.

Not only him but the rest of his friends including the blur grandpa Suho notices his sudden change of attitude. Sehun isn’t the type of person to stare at a girl.  He isn’t interested in the girls in his school. Hyolin was his first. First crush perhaps?

He hasn’t gotten the chance to talk to her yet and it’s frustrating for his friends to look.

||Ring Ring Ring||

The school bell rang and again, Sehun did not eat during lunch. His friends sighed before getting up from their seat. Putting the trays away, all together they make their way back to their respective classrooms.


Another short chapter~  I'll try to rush the plot in the following the chapters. I think I'm taking things too slow~

Please continue supporting and comment!

 

inspiritfriend

(1/9/13)