..6..

Sense

It’s a Wednesday, which means dance practice. Myungsoo woke up pretty early than usual. He changed into his usual black shirt not forget his blue converse, he went out jogging. It has been his routine since two years ago. He would just stare at the blank plain sky for long time thinking about nothing. But four days ago, he started thinking about her.

It happen three days ago? Wait no. A week ago. But the memory is still playing fresh in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

“Hyung. I’m going to the bathroom.”

Myungsoo inform his hyungs before leaving for the washroom.  But as usual, his friends didn’t hear him because they were too loud chatting about stuffs. He sighed and walks away.

He reaches his hands for his pocket to make sure that the bracelet he picked up was still there. He didn’t get the chance to return it to its owner as he doesn’t even know who she is. He has been bringing it around with him as a lucky charm?

How am I suppose to return it if I don’t even know who she is? Track her down? Nah. That’s the stupidest move ever. How about tracing her DNA? Wait. There isn’t any blood sample. EH? Why don-

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt liquid dripping down his shirt. He slightly shiver at the contact the cold liquid made. Myungsoo looked up from his shirt and was ready to send draggers to the culprit.

Whoever you are, you’re gonna pay. This is an expens-

He looked up to see a girl bowing apologetic at him. She wasn’t looking at him but was rather the floor.

 “Omo. I’m so sorry.”

This girl… why is she so familiar?

He looks at her confusedly. This girl is indeed familiar. It’s like he has met her somewhere. But where?

 “Oh my god. Your shirt. Is there anything I could do?”

Myungsoo’s bossy instinct took over him and was about to blabber them out.

No. There’re pretty much nothing you could do. You ruined a shirt imported from Pa- KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDN’T WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING.

“No. It’s okay. I got extra clothes with me.”

Damn right. Kim Myungsoo. You’re being nice to a random girl. For ONCE.

He left the scene for the washroom. He has been terribly lucky as he got dance practice that day so he brought extra clothes with him. If not, he’ll have to wear sticky outfit until he’s back home.

Myungsoo stare at his own reflection on the clear mirror. Slowly, the corner of his mouth moved slightly upwards forming a small smile. He squint his eyes closer to the mirror confirming the unusual sight.

Did I just… smile?

He reach his own hand up and poked his cheek. The smile disappears but the rare feeling is still there.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could she be the owner of the bracelet?

That question never left his head and he’s getting more curious about it. Never in his life time, he actually thought of a girl.

Lifting his hand up and stretches it to his left, he pluck up some grass and threw it away before reaching for another. Just then, he saw a figure running at the far end of the field.

I’ve… never seen her before?

After staring long enough at her, he looked away mentally slapping himself for staring at an unknown girl. He might be accused for ‘planning’ inappropriate stuffs.

||BEEP BEEP BEEP||

He glanced at his beeping watch and sighed.

Time for school.


Heyyy~~~ Guess what? Guess what??

SCHOOL HOLIDAY WILL OFFICIALLY END TOMORROW /Sobs/

which means...

SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! And I haven't finish my holiday asignment yet. /cries/

/sighs/ Off to do homework now~~~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you want~

 

Crying,

Inspiritfriend

(18/8/13)