..5..

Sense

Life was still the same for Hyolin. Jog, school, eat, homework, sleep, jog, school, eat…. Nothing special going on. It’s not that she liked adventurous life anyway. Simply life is fine but in her case, it’s getting boring and dull. If it wasn’t for her brother’s cheerful aura with her all the time, she would have died of bored-ness.

Leaving only Hyolin and Minhyuk, her brother, their parents left for a vacation. Her five year old brother is never an easy person to handle. 4D personality you could say it. He asked for food in the middle of the night and was choosey when it comes to food. He would sometimes cry saying he missed his parents. He could be troublesome too when he wants. Disturbing your studies and stuffs. But he’s always that cute brother that everyone wished for.

Just a fine Sunday morning, he complained saying he’s bored and hungry. He was craving for bubble tea and he wouldn’t stop bugging Hyolin until he gets one. Putting her hands up in surrender, Hyolin sighed and took her purse. Locking the door shut, they walked their way to the nearby bubble tea shop with Minhyuk skipping beside her. She smiled at her brother’s childish acts.

Ordering two mango flavored bubble tea, they waited for their drinks at a table by the window. She ruffled his hair when he tried to break funny jokes while waiting. She laughed at them even if it’s not funny at all carefully not hurting his feelings.

“Number 5067.” The worker there announced.

It was their number so Hyolin got up to take their orders. Before leaving, she ordered Minhyuk to stay where he was seated and not talk to strangers.

Holding two cups of bubble tea, someone pushed her right shoulder causing the bubble tea so spilled on that person and some on her shoe.

A great way to start a grumpy bright morning.

“Omo. I’m so sorry.”

Hyolin apologized even if it’s not at her fault.

He did not look up from his drench shirt. His shirt was practically ruined and it’s sticky. He groan silently but it was loud enough for Miyoung to hear. She immediately felt bad.

“Oh my god. Your shirt. Is there anything I could do?”

“No. It’s okay. I got extra clothes with me.”

He then walked away from her to the bathroom. Hyolin sighed to herself and ordered another badge of bubble tea before returning to Minhyuk. He was sitting there talking to … a girl at his age. He is smiling like there’s no tomorrow as they chatted. When Minhyuk sense his sister approaching, he turned to her.

“Noona!” He exclaimed loudly.

“Is this your friend? Hello~”

Hyolin said smiling at the five year old girl in front of her. The girl looked up from her hands and looked at Minhyuk before turning her gaze to Hyolin and smile in return. Her feature resembles a kid from US. Her eyes shine when she smiles. Having a pink Minnie hairband on her head, she wore a matching pink cute polka dot dress. 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Lauren imnida.” She said shyly.

Oh. So she’s the girl that Minhyuk always talk about.

“Annyeong, Lauren-ah. You can call me unnie.”

“Neh. Annyeonghaseyo, unnie.” She flash her baby-faced smile at Hyolin.

Hyolin nodded her head slightly and smile back.

“Lauran-ah. Time to go. Your brother is waiting.”

A boy say approaching the three of them. Hyolin looked up and smile at the boy almost her age which he return back.  

“Sungjong oppa~ Neh.”

She stood up clumsily and wave her hand at you and Minhyuk before walking away with Sungjong.

“So… Minhyuk, is she the Lauren girl you were talking all the time?” Hyolin asked Minhyuk grinning.

“A-aniyo. She’s just a fr-iend.” Minhyuk say shyly.

“Aigoo.” Hyolin say pinching his cheek.

“Ow. Noona!” Minhyuk slap her hand away and caress his cheek.

My cute brother~


Introducing, Hyolin's brother.... MINHYUK!!! <3 Aigoo. I just made one of my bias into a five year old kid. /laughs/

Thanks for reading and stopping by. I know it's been long since I actually 'update'. I appologize.

<3 <3 <3

Congrats to EXO for #GROWL1STWIN !!!!! /throws confetti everywhere/

 

Inspiritfriend

(16/8/13)