..3..

Sense

Taking a last glance at his messy bedroom, he took his backpack and headed out for school. Myungsoo is usually not of an early bird but today’s an exception. He doesn’t know what have gotten into him, he decided to walk to school. Despite last time, he would order his driver to fetch him there. Yes. Myungsoo is from a rich background. And because of that, Myungsoo have become a bossy teenage. He gets what he wants. But what he really wants is freedom and loved from his parents. Due to work, they rarely spend time with their son.

That explain why he is always cool and ignorant. He loves the peace sensation more than anything. You would love it too won’t you?

Passing the busy road, he finally made it to the school street. The street which the two most popular school are located, Seoul Music Academy and Seoul Arts Highschool. These two schools are known to be brotherly schools.  But under the huge school board, they’re secretly rivals.

Since young, Myungsoo have always developed a love for photography. He wouldn’t go anyway without his camera. Taking pictures of nature was his hobby. He takes whatever he sees. Unknowingly, Myungsoo have been taking photos for the birds on the tree from every angle for 10 minutes.

.

The school bell suddenly rang. He took a quick look at his watch which shows 8.58 a.m, he cursed under his breath.

Clutching onto his backpack strap, he made a mad dash towards the school’s front gate. It’s not that he’s scared of getting detention, it’s just that he had promised to meet his friends at 8.45a.m to discuss about the upcoming school band competition. And he had totally forgotten about it.

As he ran, a figure ran past him to the opposite direction. Running at top speed, she didn’t realize that her bracelet has fallen off her wrist. Myungsoo picked the bracelet up and stood still staring at the figure making pass through the gate just in time.

Double .

He put the item into his pocket and ran to the school gate. Upon seeing the school discipline teacher there, Myungsoo sighed knowing he was late. After a long lecture that he wasn’t paying any attention to, he was finally allowed to class. Seeing this is his first time breaking the rules, the discipline teacher let him off easily. Without saying anything more, he bowed and left for class.

You almost got me into detention…

Myungsoo thought feeling the content in his pocket.


How is it so far? Good? Bad? Boring? Just comment it.