The War are is on between Me and the Stupid Fish

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up early to take a bath to prepare to meet Baekhyun’s girlfriend. It’s been two days that he is begging you to meet his someone and since you got annoyed, you said yes just for him to stop pestering you.

“hello Baekhyun-ah when will you pick me up here” you asked as you call him on the phone.

“I’m sorry noona but can you come her instead? We’re having a meeting yet” he said.

“Baekhyun-ah let me remind you that I’ not the one you like to introduce his girlfriend to his sister here?”  You said.

“yes I know that but this is my last favor from you please” he said in his most aegyo voice.

“okay I’ll go” you said in defeat.

Before you are willing to go there even every day just to see if Eunhyuk is around but ever since that fish comes out from the water everything change.

“I might see him there again” you whisper.

As much as you like to stay away from him, fate give you reason or rather excuses not to. You really hate the fact that every time that you go out for work you will see his face in every corner of the street, talking to random customers that have a name Donghae or even just watching a T.V to relax Donghae’s face will be pop up and worst is even BaekHyun will brag about him and his greatness.

“I guess I have nothing to do about this, I have to deal with him and how he treat me” you said will looking outside the window of the bus.

I guess I have special treatment for being a fan of them you thought.

You get off the bus as you reached your destination. Since being family of a trainee and they give you a privilege to visit them, you have no trouble of getting inside. As you get inside the building exactly you see two familiar faces its Jessica of SNSD and him Donghae.

You take a set in one of the sofa place in the reception lobby to wait for BaekHyun but at the corner of your eyes you are watching them talking and flirting each other.

   Why bother it’s not Eunhyuk who is flirting with her

You are playing in your phone and soon you got drowned to it. Later Jessica left and Donghae take a seat far next to you.

“aish” you curse as the bomb explode before you even finish the puzzle.

“donghae yah” shouted by Eunhyuk which you heard immediately.

Eunhyuk take a seat beside Dongahe as he wrap is arm around Donghae’s shoulder.

“what do you want?” he asked obviously pissed.

“ It’s going to snow any moment, do you have any plan this winter?” Eunhyuk asked.

“nothing really, stay at home go to work sleep and eat” he said sarcastically.

“that’s boring you know, how about we go to ski resort and do snowboarding?” the monkey asked.

“there ain’t  no snow yet” he said.

“then when the snow falls then okay?” Eunhyuk said

“good morning Eunhyuk-sshi” you greeted him.

“youah you are here?” Eunhyuk said and you are glad that he still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter