Confused You

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae caught you before you fall down and the door open.

“are you two okay?” asked the maintenance  crew.

He let go of you after you right back on your feet.

“yes we are” Donghae said to the man.

“well, I’ll be going now…see you later” you said and get out.

Your heart can stop beating fast, you feel like your heart will pump out from your chest any time now. The way he looks at you is mesmerizing no wonder why people said that he have a beautiful eyes among the members.

Donghae in the other hand grin unconsciously, he feels calmed yet excited when he touches your skin. The electricity flows from his arm to his chest. But he knows himself that this feeling is the biggest fear he have…the feeling of being in love again.

There is nothing wrong if I befriend with her right? Just be friend to her.

You are imagining the incident in the elevator for the whole day. You looked like crazy smiling while wiping dry the dishes. Even your co workers notice that, you left the restaurant worried but you come back like a crazy and you look like red tomato.

“so what happened you exactly?” asked Mae Yi your co-worker.

“nothing much…” you turn red again while smiling

“you turn crazy” she stated and left you alone.

You feel so happy going home even skipping while humming a beautiful tone. But your happiness stops when you saw DongHae through the glass window inside the fancy restaurant together with a beautiful girl. You remember that he is a “playboy” you even saw him dumping the girl he used to play.

 You know that you have no reason to get jealous because in the first place you have no relationship to him, he just apologize to you. But the suspiciousness hit you when you thought that why all the sudden he say sorry to you.

Why I didn’t realist that? He said sorry to me all of the sudden and become too friendly to me? Guys like him do that if they want something from me? Is he planning to put me in his list of wasted girls? I almost forgot what person he is, I almost put my guard down.

You are now walking back home disappointed. You almost believe that he is friendly towards you. You know that is hypothetical to think that he might like you but that might will never happen.

 Donghae was invited by his brother her in this fancy restaurant to meet his fiancée. His brother excused for a while to go to the restroom. After a while his girlfriend arrived and they wait for his brother.

They talked and asked what they do for living when his brother comes back

 “so you meet him already” said Donghwa

“yes, she is beautiful Hyung” Donghae said

“Thank you” said the girl.

They both eat after the food arrives. Donghae is observing them and he can see that the girl is very caring for his brother.

“you look good together” he said and take a bite

“you should find someone that take care of you too” said Donghwa.

“nah, I’m fine since I can’t be married early. You know fans they are obsessive” he said

They continue eating and chatting sometimes teasing each other.

“abojji, will be happy to know that you found your love Hyung” said Donghae

“I know and I know that he will be happy too if you found someone that you will love too dongsaeng” Donghwa tap his shoulder.

As we all know that Donghae is a Daddy’s boy. He grew up super close to his father like every other son, Donghae look at his father as his HERO. Stronger that SUPER MAN and wiser than a guys wearing TUXEDU in the movie.

 You are lying in your bed thinking what happened to you for the whole day. Baekhyun is sad because he broke up with his girlfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter