Don't you remember?

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even before Donghae hear what BaekHyun said, you get up and hug him down to the bed. DongHae is trying to get out from your hug but you wrap your legs around his torso so that he can’t escape.

“________-ah let go of me” he struggling to get out from the bed.

“you are my one big teddy bear” you said and hid your face in his neck.

“I’m not a teddy bear” he said trying not to temp.

“I love you” you said again and move on to of him and lie down your head onto is chest.

“did you mean it?” he asked although he knows that you are sick and maybe that’s part of your convulsion.

But instead of answer you just hug him tight and sleep again.

Donghae’s heart is rapidly beating fast as he feel hot breathe coming from you. If this was just another girl, he might to something beyond but with you he can’t. He can’t think every time that he is with you and he can’t say any words to starts a conversation with you.

He looks down to you and caresses your short black hair. He is very amaze by you; you are very impulsive that for him it’s impossible to do.

“I love you too, but I’m scared that you will get sick of me because of who I am” he said and hug you tight and he sleep too.

It’s early in the morning when you feel like someone arm is around your waist and soon you feel electrified. You look from your side and shocked who is with you in the bed.

“DongHae!!!” you get out from the bed and move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter