It’s been a while/ He is not different from THEM

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been 4 months since you arrived and reside in Korea. You did adapt well in your know environment although you did some mistakes in speaking but you pulled in off.

Now you are working as a waitress in a café and move out from your Mom’s house. At first it’s very difficult since you are the only one who will do all the work but since you are flexible and trusting others is never been part of your option, you survive.

Now you can do whatever you like without discouragement of others. You enjoy your free life now. Baekhyun and the rest visit you at your work if they have break and invite you to have meal with them every time. Your friendship with them grows as the time pass as you slowly knowing them all of them, except LuHan.

He is very quiet and just smile at the conversation. You often see him playing rubix cube and he was able to finish it in a minute. Unlike other guys he stays at the corner but often sitting next to Sehun.

It’s also been a while since you see Super Junior or heard about them. You got shocked about announcement that Hankyung leave the group and file case against the company, Kibum is in hiatus and now KangIn will go to the army soon.

You tried to ask BaekHyun if he have any idea what’s going on but he keep his mouth shut. He said that it’s company’s matter.

“why you go with us going back?” offered Minseok.

“what for?” you asked.

“to see if you will like our group if ever” he blushed.

“hyung you break the news” said JongIn.

“what news?” you asked.

“well…we are going to debut soon maybe 2 years from now”

A/NL: this happened at year 2009

“really? That’s good news for you guys. Congratulations” you smile to them.

“thank you” they smile too.

You looked at LuHan and he just smile at you and you smile towards him too.

On the way to the company you can’t help but to think what to do if you meet Eunhyuk again or what to say to make him feel good since you know that he is upset.

The moment you get inside the building you feel shiver all over your body. The atmosphere is different even the smell of the surroundings.

“aren’t they gonna get mad? Outsiders are prohibited here right?” you asked them.

“ we asked if we can invite one friend here to watch us practice and we immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter