Mad Fish

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae saw you in the hallway following Xiumin going to the rooftop. He is a guy and eavesdropping is unattractive for a guy but he’s own feet have a mind of own.

He hid at the corner creeping you two and the next thing he saw is that you are hugging Xiumin tightly hiding your face into the crook of his neck.

He feel so hurt, more like betrayed because the last time he knows is you said that you love him. He tightens his fist as he is trying not to get angry and walk away.

She is such a liar!!! She said that she loves me but look at her now? She is with that Trainee; I know that she is not different from those girls!!!

He get inside the practice room where Eunhyuk and Shindong trying to make a new choreography and they immediately see DongHae with his flaming aura.

“Hae, what is that face?” asked Shindong as they stop.

“none of your business” he said modestly.

“tell me what happened?” asked Eunhyuk

“I TOLD YOU NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!” he shout and punches the wall.

“stop it Hae” the two stops him as a blood come out at once.

“what’s happening here?” the rest come in as they heard a pounding sound against the wall.

“bring DongHae in the hospital” said the manager.

“what’s the matter Hae? You are alright yesterday and now you are like that?” asked Leeteuk with a worry tone.

Donghae calmed down at once and tears flow down from his beautiful eyes and bend his knees.

“I shouldn’t trust her” he said to them.

“who’s her?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

After you talked to Xiumin, you feel relief that at least you don’t have this guilt that you might hurt him if you take this longer.

You are walking down the hallway when you heard a commotion from the Super Junior’s practice room and suddenly heard DongHae crying. You take a look popping your head out to the door to see what’s happening and horrified that you see DongHae’s right hand bleeding.

“what’s happening here?” you asked to the staff standing near you.

“nothing and please get out of here” he ordered as he don’t want to came out this to the media.

“but I’m worried about him, is he gonna be okay?” you asked again.

“yah, who is that?” asked the anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter