Unusual You

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was shock of what he heard from you. His heart beats fast as like he run from Mokpo to Seoul.

"what are you saying ____-?" he said and shake you but all you reply was "hmm"

"don't think about that DongHae, she is sick and you have to know the password of this door" he scold his self.

"Donghae Saeng-il Chukahae" you mumbled.

"my birthday?" he asked and tried it and the door finally opens.

"finally" he sighed and get inside.

He carefully put you down on the sofa and open the curtains to let the light enter the house. He come towars you and seat on the foor near you.

"you are not joking when you said that right?" he asked as he carress your forehead.

"I should get some medicine" he get up and look for something to give to you.

He found a instant noodles and he decided to cook for you. He is not good at cooking except for instant ramen that he sharing with EunHyuk sometimes.

You wake up feeling unwell but smells a delicious food from the kitchen and get up to look who is cooking.

You see a brown Teddy bear facing back at you while cooking and come to "it" and back hug it resting your head on his back.

DongHae was shock when he feel that you are hugging him and have a body contact with him.

"you are so cute" you said to as you know a teddy bear.

"____-ah are you okay now?" he face you and he was flustered when he see you smirking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter