I know you are TROUBLE

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already a week since you had a fight with Donghae and he doesn’t bother you anymore. He doesn’t call or even text you.

“maybe is still mad at me” you fiddle your phone then it suddenly rings that you almost fall it down.

“hello” you said

“hello ___-ah” said Minseok and you feel sad because he is not the person you are waiting to call you.

“yeah Minseok oppa” you answered.

“yeah I’m just wondering if you want to come with us, we will go clubbing with our sunbaes” he said

“really? Does it allowed to you guys?” you asked.

“yeah we asked permission and they allowed us, so are you coming?” he asked

You think that maybe DongHae is there and that’s the time that you can talk to him and say sorry.

“I’m coming” you said.

 

You feel uncomfortable walking pass those people dancing along the way. This loud beats of electronic sound almost break your eardrums and the flashing disco light makes you flitch. You are together with the guys except for the minor ones. Shinee members are there too except for Taemin and Super Junior and DBSK except for Eunhyuk  and Heechul that hates to go clubbing.

“are you okay Noona?”asked BaekHyun

“yeah, it just a little too loud” you said trying to make him hear you

“you will get used to it” Chanyeol in.

You looked around to see the person the reason you are here anyways. You finally saw him at the bar counter alone. You get up from your seat and walk towards him when you see that a girl come to him and flirt him.

“oh I’m sorry” said the sober girl when she accidentally poured alcohol into your dress.

“no it’s okay” you said and trying to looked for the comfort room.

“excused me but do you have a tissue instead?” you asked the bar tender.

“stop it you” said the girl obviously ticklish from Donghae’s kisses.

You are looking at them at the corner of your eyes while waiting for the tissue.

“waiter tissue” you said again. Being irritated not because of the long time of waiting but because of the scene you are watching now.

“so are you coming with me or what?”asked the girl now that she is into his lap.

“waiter what takes so long for the tissue?” you asked sarcastically to the waiter.

“I’m sorry m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter