Sudden Confession( BaoZi vs. Deer)

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You feel awkward in the car you are seating in the middle with Luhan in your left and Minseok inyour right. Baekhyun is beside Chanyeol.

You keep thinking about your dream you keep looking at your side, thinking that probably one of them you will end up with.

Luhan is mysterious yet friendly, maybe distant because he doesn’t know how to speak in Korean properly but he is warm hearted person.

Minseok is a very caring guy, he always stays aside to give way to his friends and he knows what he want.

You keep thinking about the possibility but you know that is just a dream that it never will come true, but you can’t help but to think.

Everyone sleeps except you. They all looked cute while sleeping they looked like little kid tired of playing. Being a trainee is hard you have to do your best and show that you improved so that you can debut earlier than 10 years. Aside from that you have to give up some important things along the way, like going outside often with friends, being with the family and not to have relationships.

Slowly Minseok lowering his head and you can feel his warm breath touching your neck. You remained froze. Luhan in the other side move his face to your direction and he really looked handsome. Then your phone rings and sees unknown number calling you.

“hello who is this?” you asked

“it’s me DongHae” he said. Your heart beat fast and you cover your phone to clear your throat.

“neah Do-ahhhemm DongHae-sshi how did you get my number?” you asked

“ah, I asked your brother about it” he said

“ah okay, but why did you call?” you asked

“I’ll just want to know if you are safe” after you said that you turn to blush and fan yourself with your hand.

“I’m safe why wouldn’t I” you say

“no I just checking that’s all, okay take care” then he hang-up

You feel happy that someone like him will be concerned about you but your suspiciousness again.

Is this the way to flirt with me? No way! I should hold my guard up

After a while you and the rest arrive to the ski resort, they are many people mostly couple playing snow.

“this is it! Noona let’s go” JongIn grabbed your arm and drag you to the shop where you can rent for skiing.

“I don’t know how to snowboarding” you said.

“I’ll teach you” said Minseok and Luhan together.

“BaekHyun-ah can you teach me?” you said

“of course Noona” said Baekhyun obviously doesn’t know the situation.

You are not scared even you are in the highest place in the mountain of snow instead you are excited. You never feel this kind of rush since they holding you back before.

“just bend your knees Noona when you’re ready to go down, try to change position of you know that you gonna hit someone” BaekHyun said

“okay” you said and feel excited.

“aren’t you scared?” JongDae asked

“no I’m excited” yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter