I Have To Let You Go

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After some time they headed back in hospital.Jiyeon was holding Eunjung's hand tight.They walked in doctor's office.

''Hello.'' Jiyeon saluted politely.The doctor observed Eunjung.

''Doctor,can you let her out from hospital?'' Jiyeon asked with puppy eyes.The doctor almost said no but he looked at Eunjung shaking her head.

''She's alright I think she can go out.'' the doctor smiled,he at last could fulfil Eunjung's wish.

''Yay.'' Jiyeon was happy,he bright and sweet smile made Eunjung happy too.They walked out and headed to Eunjung's room.She got dressed.Now both were leaving the hospital.

''I wish we could be like this forever.'' Jiyeon smiled.

''Jiyeon-ah,I wish I could make you happy for the rest of my life,but what I am saying I'll die soon.Still I want to make you the happies in this whole world.'' Eunjung thought.

''Are you ok?'' Jiyeon asked.

''I'm ok.'' she smiled and take is as an yes,of course she's innocent.

''Let's go to amusement park.'' Eunjung suggested.

''Jjinja?'' Eunjung nodded,Jiyeon was so happy.They spend the whole day in amusement park,riding everything.All Eunjung could do is look how happy was her love.They didn't care about anything just enjoyed spending time together.

And like that two months passed,so fast.The simptomes appeard slowly,tiredness,coughin blood.Eunjung started to skip school.Jiyeon started to be worried,they didn't have seen each other for two weeks.Even Sunny who was Eunjung's bestfriend didn't know about her a thing.The three girls were woried.

At Eunjung's house.

'' *coughting blood* God,not now.'' Her body felt numb,weak.She lose weight,her skin become pale almost like a ghost.Since her parents are always not home,she's all alone.She even told the maids to leave.She took her pills that were given by the doctor.

''I'm sorry Jiyeon,I'm so sorry.I can't fulfil our promise.'' she put all her force and walked downstairs.

----

''I'm going today to her house.'' Sunny thought.

''Don't worry she's fine.No worry.'' Sunny smiled trying to cheer Jiyeon up.

''Yeah,she's right.Eunjung is a strong person she can do everything.'' Hyomin agreed.Jiyeon nodded slowly,she tried to believe those two but something deep inside her heart told her that something isn't right.

After school.

''Hyomin-ah,I want to go to Eunjung's house but alone.Please take care of Jiyeon,and don't let her go there.Something don't smell right.'' Sunny told Hyomin.The girl nodded and walked to Jiyeon.

''Jiyeon-ah let's go and eat something together.'' Hyomin smiled.

''But Sunny?'' 

''She's busy with something.Let's go.'' she grabbed Jiyeon's hand.Sunny sighed and headed to Eunjung's house.

She knocked multiple times but no one answered or opened the door.Then she observed that the door was opened.She made way inside,nobody could be found.

''What's going on here?'' Sunny aske dherself then she heard someone caughting.She headed to bathroom,since she was Eunjung's bestfriend she was in her house before so in conclusion she knew every corner in this house.When she arrived in bathroom.She saw Eunjung caughting blood,her skin looked pale ,her body weak.She was so schoked that she drop her lolipop, on the ground making sound.Eunjung turned and wide-eyed saw Sunny,staring at her with worried eyes.She wiped the blood from and came closer to Sunny.

''So you saw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter