The Truth

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

From that day Eunjung never came back to school,never called Sunny,she locked herself in house all alone.Another 1 month and half passed.

Jiyeon never understood  why Eunjung left her.Sunny never told Jiyeon and Hyomin about Eunjung's real condition.But the time almost came.

Eunjung took out a box and opened it,there were lots of photos with her and Jiyeon,hugging,kissing.While looking at them ,tears fell from her eyes.She remembered all those memories,she missed Jiyeon more than anything in this world.

On the other side Jiyeon was all devastated,her grades were decreasing.Her life become the real hell for her.Hyomin and Sunny were worried.There were times when Sunny wanted to tell them but the time is coming.

''Jiyeon-ah eat something.''Hyomin said worried.

''Ani,I'm ok.'' she become more thin.

''Hyomin,I need to talk with you.'' Sunny said.They walked out.

''What?'' 

''About Eunjung.'' Sunny hesitated but they need to know the truth.

''She's sick.''

''What kind of sickness?'' Hyomin become more worried.

''Cancer.'' with that he eyes went widen.

''Oh my God.'' a tear fell from her eye.

''Jiyeon knows?''

''No.''

''How much time she have?'' 

''3-2 weeks.''

''We have to tell Jiyeon.'' Hyomin wanted to go in but Sunny held her wrist.

''No,don't tell her.''but without realising Jiyeon heard everything.

''B-bwoh?!'' she yelled,startling Sunny and Hyomin.

''Oh no.Don't tell me you heard?'' 

''Did you hide this for such a long time,wae? tell me,wae!'' she grabbed Sunny's collar.

''I'm sorry.She told me to not tell you.''

''That stupid moron.'' Jiyeon's eyes got teary,she runned out heading to Eunjung's house.She runned as tears were flowing from her eyes.

She finally arrived at Eunjung's house,she hesitated but opened the door.Indoor was nobody,a silence that filled the whole house.She walked slowly in Eunjung's room.The girl wasn't there.Jiyeon sat on bed,looking around in room.The shower's door opened revealing Eunjung drying her hair with a towel.

''Wha-'' she was shocked seeing Jiyeon here.

''Get out.'' she said coldly.

''Why did you lied me?'' Jiyeon asked.

''None o-..with what I lied?'' 

''You're sick.''Eunjung was wide-eyed,the thing that she didn't to happen just happened.

''No I'm not.'' but then she start coughing.Jiyeon approached her.

''You hurt me.'' her voice was shaking.''Why?'' 

''Because I love you.'' Eunjung said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter