She Woke Up

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

''It's my fault.'' Jiyeon eyes were teary,her tears slowly came down from her eyes.

''No it's not.'' Hyomin hugged Jiyeon.Then the doctor came out.

''How is she?'' Sunny asked.

''She woke up,her condition is not that bad but she need to rest.'' the doctor said and left.

''Go and see her.'' Sunny smiled.Jiyeon stood and opened the door,walking in.

Eunjung turned her head slowly and saw her.Jiyeon's eyes were getting teary,again crying.

Eunjung turned her head ,now facing the ceiling.Jiyeon came closer and sat down on chair.The silence filled the room,as tears were coming from Jiyeon's eyes.No one said a thing.

''G-gomawo..'' Jiyeon spoke with a sorrowful tone,breaking the silence.

''No need to thank me.'' Eunjung's voice became colder.Jiyeon suddenly stood up and cupped Eunjung's face.

''W-w-what are you doing?'' Eunjung was shocked but then Jiyeon's lips were pressed against hers.Jiyeon knew that Eunjung was still wounded,but she suddenly sat on Eunjung's lap.

''Mianhae,mianhae!'' Jiyeon started to cry again.''It's my fault,I love you.'' her lips were pressed on Eunjung's once again.Eunjung was wide-eyed,but responded to Jiyeon's kiss.

''Ahheem.'' a voice came from nowhere.They stopped and saw Hyomin and Sunny staring at them.

''Sorry for broking your makeout session but I think it's time for us to leave,tomorrow we have school.'' Sunny said.

''I'm not going to school.'' Jiyeon's face became serious as her tone too.

''B-bwoh?!'' Sunny was shocked.''Yeobo,let's go.'' Hyomin wrapped her arms around Sunny's waist and wishpered in her ear.

''Let them be.'' she added,then they both left.

''Wow,that was ....fast.'' Eunjung spoke,but forget about their position.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter