Trap

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

''Aish,I'm going crazy in this school,everything is so weird.'' Jiyeon thought ruffling her hair in depression.

''Hey,Jiyeon-ah~'' a voice called for her,it was Amber,she waved happily.Jiyeon gave her a smile.

''She will fall in my trap.''  Amber smirked in her mind.

''Hey Amber.'' Jiyeon came closer.'Gwaenchana?'' Amber asked with a ''worried'' tone.

''Ne,wae?'' Jiyeon seemed confused.''Um,nothing.'' Amber scratched her head's back.

''I want some fresh air.'' Jiyeon smiled as they both walked out.

----

''You'll be mine Park Jiyeon.'' Eunjung looked at window''But that person is staying in my way,I need to talk to Sunny.'' she said and walked out heading to Sunny's room.Without even knocking Eunjung bumped in.

''Oh My God! Sunny!'' Eunjung covered her eyes,seeing the two girls in bed,Hyomin was in her dreamland ,not bothering to came in the real world,while Sunny played on her phone.

''E-eunjung,what are you going here? and don't ing scream,you're waking her up.'' Sunny stood and get dressed while Hyomin was still in her dreamland.

''You had a nice day aren't ya?'' Eunjung teased Sunny,who just pouted.

''However,that Amber is staying in my way.'' Eunjung's tone become from calm to harsh.Sunny lifted her eyebrow,in curiousity.

''She's always with Jiyeon playing like a innocent girl,but something doesn't smell nice.'' Eunjung crossed her arms together.

''And you want me to help you to get ''rid'' of her aren't ya?'' Sunny asked while taking out a lollipop.

''I want her so bad.'' Eunjung bitten her bottom lip.

''That's unusual for you to have a long crush on someone.Don't tell me,you..'' Sunny grinned.

''Ani,I just want that body.Have you seen it?'' Eunjung asked.

''Seen what?!'' the both girls were shocked,Hyomin was awake.

''No Eunjung I didn't and I don't want,I still have my little Minnie.''Sunny said heading to bed,gently touching Hyomin.

''Ok,now help me then you have fun with your ''girlfriend'' .'' Eunjung rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter