Strange

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

''Where the is that girl,it's almost 12:30 AM!'' ruffled her hair ,she was worried.A new feeling that she never experienced before.

----

''Stop,jebal.'' Jiyeon begged Amber,but the girl was getting to far.She moved her hand and pinned Jiyeon's above her head.

''Don't worry,I'll not hurt you.'' Amber whispered as she started to Jiyeon's shirt ,revealing her black bra.

''Omo,nice size.'' Amber grinned,as her hand cupped Jiyeon's ,moving it slowly.

''Ah..'' Jiyeon let out a moan,but after she realised what she did,she bitten her lip.

''You like it aren't ya?'' Amber whispered.

----

''I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU PARK JIYEON!'' Eunjung jumped from her armchair ,being tired of waiting,with a demonic aura she started to reach in the whole dorm,it was big,BIG! her steps could be heard in the whole dorm.

''PARK JIYEON!!!!'' Eunjung kept shouting like a mad person,with a angry tone,some girls were slowly opening their room's door,but not that opened.

----

''STOP!! STOP!!!'' Jiyeon yelled,tears were coming down from her eyes,down to her cheeks.

*BANG!!* the door suddenly fell,startling both of them.

''DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL!!!'' Eunjung shouted,coming in a rush and grabbing Amber's neck slamming her on the wall,the impact was really hard.

''Ouch.'' Amber groaned in pain.Eunjung pushed Amber away,causing her to fall ,she collapsed and started to cought.

''Come ,you must be tired.'' Eunjung lifted Jiyeon up.Jiyeon was shocked about Eunjung strenght.They walked out heading to their room.It was a silence,then they finally arrived.Eunjung layed Jiyeon on her bed.

''Gomawo..'' Jiyeon mumbled.

''I was ...really worried.'' Eunjung spoke with a calm tone,and sat on her armchair,bruising her head in her hands.

''....'' the silence filled the room.Jiyeon felt guility about everything that happened.She didn't know that Eunjung really cared for her,she only thought that she was playing.But it was different ,those feelings.Eunjung was really worried,she never was so worried for someone,never.

''You should be tired.Go and sleep,tomorrow we have school.''Eunjung said and get in her bed .

 Days passed and Eunjung didn't said a word to Jiyeon.Jiyeon felt awkward,Eunjung never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter