New Life

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

''Mrs.Park.'' a tall with black hair boys said.

''Yes,Myungsoo?'' Jiyeon sat moving her gaze to him.

''I've brought the documents.'' he said shyly and placed them on table.

''Umm..I wondered if you're free..ummm tonight.Maybe we can-''

''Myungsoo you probably don't know because you just started working here two months ago.I'm not into boys,to be clear I'm a lesbian so stop trying to ask me out.'' Myungsoo's eyes went widen.That's why the other workers told him not to ask his boss.Then two persons walked in.

''Hyomin,Sunny.'' a smile curved on Jiyeon's lips.She glared at Myungsoo making him sign to get out.

''Omo,Sunny you really changed a lot.'' Jiyeon smiled.Hyomin and Sunny were shocked seeing her smile,it was rare.

''So how are you guys?'' Jiyeon said as she invited them to sit.

''You've changed a lot too,Jiyeon-ah.'' Hyomin smiled.

''As you can see.''

''Well if you ask me our relationship is good.'' Sunny said looking at Hyomin.

''I'm happy for you guys.''

''So...are you still single?'' with that Jiyeon's smile fade away,but she managed to smile again.

''Well yes ,why not?'' then a worker came in with three coffees.

''Omo,you were prepared.'' Hyomin said.

''Well I'm prepared everytime.'' 

''By the way,we wanted to ask you if you have some free time.'' Sunny said

''For you guys I have the whole time.'' Jiyeon gave a sweet smile.''So she really erased the past.'' Sunny thought.

''We want to go to a club it's pretty good and I've heard the music is also good,driks and everything.'' Hyomin suggested.

''Well we should go then.'' Jiyeon stood and took her handbag.''It's hard for me to choose my clothes,so I need time.'' she added. 

''But your work?'' Hyomin asked.

''Well I'm the boss aren't I?'' Jiyeon winked.They walked outdoor.

''Well we'll see each other at 00:30 AM ok? at TOXIC club(I dind't found a other name :-D)'' with that Jiyeon walked to her car.

   

(nice,very nice.)

''Is that your car?'' the girls' jaw dropped.

''Yes ,wae? you want one too?'' Jiyeon giggled.

''Maybe.'' 

''See you later.'' Jiyeon waved and get in.After 20 minutes she arrived.Since she become the CEO of her family company she's beedn living alone,she rarely sees her parents but she doesn't need them.

''So tired.'' she unlocked the door and walked in.Heading to her room she throws the bag on the floor and jumped in her king sized bed.Yeah you saw right,a king sized bed.Why? because she wants the bed to be all hers even though she's living alone.She's just like that and nobody can't change her.

She stood and headed to closet.She even have a room full of clothes ,shoes and handbags.It was 5:30 PM when she arrived but it's 22:39 PM and she didn't even know what she should wear.Good thing she found what she should wear.(she wears the same dress from Lovey Dovey in Tokyo MV)

The whole thing took her a lot of time,now it was 00:30 AM she took her handbag and walked out.

At club Hyomin and Sunny arrived,then Jiyeon arrived too.

''Hey.'' Hyomin waved.The club was full with people dancing.

''Wow it's nice.'' S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter