First Day

Minay Girls High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

''My first day at the new school.'' 

''Yes,young lady.'' a man's voice spoke.''Only girls,that's boring,I can't find boys around there.'' the young lady with long brunette hair gave a big sigh.

''We arrived.'' the personal driver said.The girls students were with their eyes on the big and luxuirous limo.The driver opened the door,and the young lady came out.Her long hair almost reached her ,long legs,in one word perfection,the school's uniform suits her,short skirt,a white shirt withouth sleeves,with a tie not to forget about her high heels.Everyone's head turned to see her.She slowly took her suitcase.

''Have a good day ,young lady.'' the man gave a respectous bow and left.When Jiyeon wanted to take a step she tripped,ready to fall on the groud but something held her not to,a hand,she slowly turned her head and saw someone,at first sight she thought that was a boy,very short hair blonde hair.

''Are you alright?'' that person asked.Their faces were inch appart.Jiyeon took her sunglasses off and stood proprietly.

''Gomawo.'' that's what she only could say.She observed that person wore the same uniform but without skirt,just a pair of pants.She was amazed,why should a guy be in a school full of girls.The girls in campus stared at that blonde person.

''Kyaaa.. >o< /p>

''Are you going to stay here forever?'' a voice came from nowhere.Jiyeon turned her head and saw two persons.Again,one of them with very short hair,brunette,with a pair of black sunglasses,a hat.With both of his hands in pocket staring at Jiyeon.The other was blonde ,short hair,with a red hood and a fullcap,with a lollipop and sunglasses.Both of them were more tall than her.

''Oh,mian.'' the only words that came from Jiyeon's mouth.Then the girls started to scream like crazy.

''Jun Jun oppa! kyaa.'' 

''Sun Sun oppa! so cutee!'' all of them were screaming.Jiyeon felt confused,is this a only girls school or boys are allowed too,but it was weird she just saw three persons that were boys.''I'm damn confused,what's going on here?'' she kept asking herself.

She didn't cared anymore she took her suitcase and heade inside of school,her ears almost fall because of the screams.While walking on school's halls she didn't saw a boy.''I'm not sure if this is the right school,but my driver couldn't do this mistake.''she kept talking in her mind.She arrived in director's office.

*knock knock*

''Yes.'' the director spoke.''I'm the new student.'' Jiyeon said.

''Oh,Miss Park.Come in,please take a seat.'' the director stood and wellcomed Jiyeon politely,that's because he's friends with her dad.Close friends.

''I have a question.'' Jiyeon spoke.''Yes?''

''Is this a school for both gender?'' her question made him chuckle.

''No,it's just for girls.'' he answered taking a sip from his coffee.

''B-but I saw three boys.'' Jiyeon was confused.

''You mean Eunjung and Sunny? omo they're girls.'' the director started to laugh.

''There are three.'' Jiyeon's face become serious.''Oh there is another new student.'' he said.

*knock knock*

''Come in.'' he said and then the blonde short haired ''boy'' came in.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' she bowed.Jiyeon was wide-eyed.

''Amber .'' the director wellcomed her.

''You're ..'' Amber pointed at Jiyeon who seemed confused.

''She's Amber Liu a new student like you.'' he chuckled.

''Annyeo,Park Jiyeon imnida.'' Jiyeon introduced herself.''Then ,here is your room's keys.'' the director handed them the keys.Then they walked out.

''So you're a girl.'' Jiyeon spoke.''Yep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter